Chapter 67

Dev's PoV

I don't know why it is always me who has to do all household chores .This is the only thought that comes in my mind as I take a seat on the couch after finish all the unsettled work ,like preparing lunch , sweeping the floor , washing dishes and worst of all settling my room after the replacement of the bed. I still doubt whether it is settled or not as it still look like a mess but now I don't care . I am also a working man but no one in this whole house took me and my work seriously. So Even if I have just returned from the school ,still I have to do everything.

Is there any kind of Law against domestic violence for the son that would consider the extra working?

or the law made to protect child rights . After all I am an innocent children from the heart

I thought grumpily as I switch on the T.V and taking the advantage of the loneliness I switched to the channel which would not be appropriate to watch with family.

Actually I am not innocent at all.

I thought sheepishly as I chew the chips while engaging myself in the screen. Sometimes I even surprise myself from my own talent of chilling myself even if there are still many important issues persuading in my mind.Like Who is the spy on the earth or What is there in the map or Why that creature tried to abduct Ana instead of killing her( I am glad about that but still I can't help pondering over that ) and most importantly Who is master mind behind all these attacks?

Bhaymar thinks that I am too careless and useless to be in the position where I am . Because I keep doing things which is quite unessential in his point of view .Like watching not so innocent programme on the television.It is not totally unessential as now my married life is quite normal.

Strange feeling arises in my heart at the thought that has not completely came in my conscious mind no matter how strongly it is embedded in my subconscious mind.

From Looking at her for the first time to marrying her, everything is quite strange. It was all about my wish .And I was not sure that what my feelings was at that time. I have some kind of attraction towards her from the day I saw her and after knowing that she is destined to be my partner, I felt something which is quite difficult to explain .A strange sense of excitement that was terrifying at the same time. Some kind of uncertainty mixed with certainty

My feelings at that time was quite raw. It couldn't be termed as Love .At that time I didn't know her enough . It was like a kind of admiration, like a feeling of a man toward a very beautiful and sweet and caring and pretty and gorgeous and stunning and cute and......arghh

I stop myself reluctantly before my minds starts to think unholy things.

I still remember my first interaction with her as my wife .Her nervousness,the fear in her eyes , her self conscious body language and the environment of the first night, it all seems to be so beautiful. It is still hard to believe that that Ana is same to this one.

At that time ,She was so demure and conscious about everything she did or spoke as if there was some kind of test going on ,like UPSC and she had to pass to pass it by remembering every word of his aunt like highlighted notes.

I knew that she was far away from being herself as I literally stalked her before our marriage.But seeing her in fierce mood is something very amusing . I still remember the frown on her face as she pick up the rod while tucking the saree around her waist . At that time I was constantly pushing back the guilt of not being myself around my life partner and I know how it feels ,So I thought to talk to her and gladly after that she started to relax .

Now when in next few months we will be celebrating our first marriage anniversary , I am madly in love with her.There is no guilt and no lies .She knows all about me and still she loves me . Sometimes I wonder what have I done to get such pure love in my life. Despite all thick and thin in our relationship one thing that doesn't change is her love for me. Even when her thinking about me was not very high and only I was responsible for that.

Now when I think back about bad days of our marriage,it was good in its own prospect. After our very long fight ,Ananya has became more informal toward me and not to forget we had share some intimate moments due to Ananya's accident ( I still feel guilty about that) . I still recall the shade of the her cheeks that arose no matter how hard she would try not to blush. Nursing her during her injury was like heaven as well as hell. It was pure torture for me .

Now when all hurdles of our life has been removed and we are again together ,the anticipation of future has started again .This anticipation is bringing both excitement and nervousness for me and the programme in  front of my eyes is not helping either.

Her shy image keep flashing in front of my eyes causing sending strange sensation to my body.

My chain of thoughts break my the sound of footsteps approaching towards the house.  Sometime having extra sharp sense organs helps to prevent awkward moment . I thought as I pick up the remote to change the channel but paused as suddenly an mischievous idea come in mind as I identify the person.

In few minutes as I suspected,she is standing in front of me wearing her usual formal dress and is greeting me with tired but warm smile.

"Hi"  She speaks as she walks towards me as she opens her hair which is the first thing she usually after coming home.

"Hi" I replied normally while my eyes are fixed on the screen .

"Kya dekh rahe ho?" She asked casually before turning towards the screen and next moment her Jaw hits the ground as she quickly turn her back toward the screen and looks at me with embarrassingly.

It takes my whole will power to not laugh aloud by looking at her flustered red face and shock which is visible on her face. Obviously she imagine me to change the channel or to look as flustered as she is but I am here looking at the screen and purposely ignoring the beautiful and shocked angel.

"Baitho na" I said causally while stiffing my laughter." Chips"

"N.... nhi.....thanks..".She speaks with difficulty as she walks away from there with hurried steps. While I laugh out aloud .

"Besharam." I heard her soft muttering under her breath as she enter in the room.

"Yakin mano mai Sharma raha hu" I said out loud and I can imagine her red and annoyed face.

So How was the chapter?

Sorry for very very late update .But I have really tight schedule .So I barely get any chance to write . Ye chapter aadha na jane kab se likha hua tha .Aaj pura hua .

But as I promised Story complete hogi kyuki Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to....😎

Precap - Abhi socha hi nhi 😁😁

"