Chapter 11

Conference hall is filled with Babel as Everyone is gathered in the conference room in headquarters, after order of ACP Ananya Joshi , talking about the reason to be called at this time.

Noises stops abruptly as Ananya enter in the hall.

"Hello Everyone"She said taking her seat "Mr .Pawre read it aloud"She said giving a piece of old paper in his hand.

"Finn Müller, a german researcher of Ancient history , found dead in his bedroom..... .'Doors and Windows of the room were closed............ excessive blood loss ......"Read Mr.Pawre from that paper  following her instructions.

"Mr.Karim, I think Mr.Shrikant ne apne death ke kuch mahino pehle hi Germany se , research ke liye kuch saman ko India le kar aaye the"She said looking at the officer sitting in her right.

"Yes,Maam"Said Inspector Karim opening the file"Mr.Shekhawat ne..."He said flipping pages of the file and then looks at Ananya in shock."Finn Müller se kuch ancient cheeze borrow ki thi "He said slowly looking at her .

"That is it."She said tapping at the table "We got the connection."She looks at her officers."Germany se laye hue sare saman ke list prepare kijiye and ek list un samano ki prepare kijiye jo investigation ke dauran, ACP Sharma ne seize ki thi and Find out ki unhone Germany se laye hue kisi saman ko seize kiya tha ya nhi.And also check that un me kuch missing hai ya nhi"She ordered with a fresh energy,same energy which is radiating on each face .

"Mam"Said Inspector Pawre ,after some busy minutes,coming towards her with a file, along with two more officer  "Ye un samano ki list hai jo Mr.Shekhawat ne Germany se mangaya tha "He said putting file on her table which demonstrates antic goods with their picture."And Mam ye unki list hai jo Sharma sir ne custody me liye the ."Said Inspector Pawre placing another file on her table."And these are goods from Germany"He said pointing toward some objects under red marking .

"As you suspected Mam"Said another officer."This one is missing after death of Sharma sir"He said pointing at picture of a small wooden brown piece .

"What is this?"Said Ananya looking at the picture.

"Mam ye iss Manuscript ka chhota sa part hai"Said Inspector pawre pointing at the picture of a flat wooden piece ,in another file."per Mr.Shekhawat ke office se Manuscript ka part nhi mila hai .ye bhi missing hai "

"iss Manuscript ka international market me bahut value hoga Mam"Said One of the officer."Chori ke irade se hi murder hua hai Mam."

"Ho sakta hai"Said Ananya looking at the pictures carefully."Mr.Shekhawat se saath struggle me ye manuscript tut gya hoga aur uska ek piece murderer ke nazro se bach gya.Jisse wapas lene ke liye usne ACP Sharma ka murder kar diya"She said in deep thought."But Uss piece ke bina bhi to wo Manuscript ko bech sakta tha na"Said Ananya looking at her officer.

"May be uske bina shayad price utni nhi milti"Said one of the officer.

"per wo to pehle se hi Manuscript ka ek tukra tha."argued another officer "

"Aur Manuscript ke alawa bhi waha per aur bhi kimti saman tha ,unme se kuch bhi gayab nhi hai"Said Pawre.

"Ek kaam kijiye Mr.Pawre ,kal ek achhe archaeologist ko Headquarter bulayei ."Said Ananya sitting straight."Hume bhi thora gyan mil jaye"She speaks with smile.

"Sure Mam"said Pawre.

"Chaliye ,phir milte hai Kal .Jai hind"Said Ananya standing up.

"Jai hind"Salute officers as she leave.

In Devanya  house

Ananya knocks the door thinking that she should take keys so that she will not disturb everyone.Door swung open and Dev is standing there with smile.

"Sorry, tumhari neend disturb kar di"She said while entering in the house.

"Soya kaun tha?"He said  closing the door .
"Tum jaag rahe the?" she asked looking back.

"Soya nhi hu.To jaag hi raha hu na ."He said coming toward her."tum fresh ho jao .Mai hum dono ka khana nikalta hu"

Ananya"Tumne bhi nhi khaya"
"Meri patni parmeshwari ke Bina Mai kaise kha sakta hu"He said acting like actress of  80s .

Ananya looks at him for some seconds with wide eyes and then starts laughing.
"Shhh"He said putting his fingers on his mouth"Mummy ,papa so rahe hai"He said looking at the closed door of his parents room."Shaam ko samosa bahut kha liya tha to dinner time tak bhuk nhi lagi thi isliye socha dinner tumhare saath hi kar lu.Ab Madam aapka investigation pura ho gya ho to mai kitchen me jaau "He said while she nodded.

Dev enter in their room , looks at Ananya, who has already changed in her comfortable loose top and trouser, and is trying her hair in bun.

"Aaiye madam . Banda aapki seva me hajir hai"He said signalling her to come.

"Thank you"She said following him till dining table where two plates are waiting for them.

"Bahut bhuk lagi thi ,sachme."Said Ananya eating a morsel."Sabji bahut tasty bni hai "

"Aapke dabbu ne Banaiye hai"He speaks eating her own morsel while looking at Ananya who suddenly starts coughing badly.

"Aaram se,aaram se."He said giving her glass of water with smirk."Ab police complaint nhi karunga Mai ,MISS PUNE REJECT."

He said looking at Ananya who is looking at her plate with smile.

So how was the chapter?