Chapter 68

Her one hand is hanging down from one side of the sofa while her head is kept on the headboard of sofa to for the support Her lips are pressed together tightly and her face is hidden inside the pillow because she is currently lying on her stomach.

Lifting her pillow slightly she cautiously looks at one particular direction  .Her hard work failed and she loose control on her laughter 'again'.

She laughs out loud rolling on the sofa such that now she is lying on her back.She stiffed her fist into her mouth to stop the laughing but all she could do is to stop the laughing sound to come because she is still trembling from laughter .Taking a deep breath she vowed not to laugh again.She again tilted her towards the particular direction and she broke the vow because again she brust into laughing as she stumble down from the sofa .Now she is sitting on the floor and her whole body is leaning on the sofa for support .

In Front of her ,Dev Joshi is sitting with his both hand crossed near his chest  .He is glaring at her with pout on his face from the eyes that is glistening from the tears.

Normally tear in his eyes would be the reason for the her own tears but Today too tears comes in her eyes but from laughter.

"Sorry... sorry...." She said intaking air to stop her laughter." mai tumhara dukh....." Laughter again threaten to come but she managed to restrain it in the form of chuckle.

".... Samajh sakti hu......Maa ke bina rehna....." She tried to be sincere but couldn't control her laughter and again brust out laughing .She picked up a pillow from the sofa and hide her face from his glare from teary eyes.

Mahesh Joshi got the  Pass  from his company to travel some tourist  place  with FAMILY .But he , ruthlessly ,ignore his innocent and only child after Ananya told them that she couldn't accompany them. His cruelty didn't end here because he decided to take Smita Joshi with him without even bothering to think about his only son .

Like some viral infection, ruthlessness of Mahesh Joshi infected his wife because Smita Joshi, not only neglected the request of her son ,but also left half an  hour ago without bothering to think that how will her son live for a month without her.

So , From last an hour( half hour before the departure of two ruthless people) Dev Joshi is sitting on the couch by crossing his hand near his chest . He was too hopeful that his mother would not leave him alone for a month and would drop the idea to go on trip.That's why when her mother actually left tears automatically came in his eyes at the betrayal.

When Ananya came back after saying bye to his parents she found him with tear filled eyes . Under the infection of current disease,she too starts laughing out aloud.

Again she look at him from top of the pillow.He looks like he is on the verge of crying and she could imagine him, sitting in centre of the living, throwing his arms and legs in the air as he cried for his mother ,like a one year old kid .

Again the image in her mind make her laugh out loud and finally tears rolled down from his eyes However this makes situation worse because she is now laughing even more than before.

She still couldn't believe that how  a twenty five year old man can cry for his mother .May be being as a only son all the  pampering that he had recieved never allowed him to fully grow up from heart. 

Now she is seriously considering giving him lolipop to distract her.

This time she laughs inwardly before standing up and walks towards Dev.

Seeing her coming closer Dev looks away angrily and once more she has to face tough time to not laugh at his expressions.

"Aww Dabbu.....Mumma ki yaad aa rahi hai" She speaks as if she is speaking to a child. She was supposed to consol him and here she is teasing him but then it's not her fault.