Chapter 24

"Dabbu"said Ananya combing her hair , looking at Dev through mirror, who just come after taking bath and is wearing his clothes.

He looks at her ,throwing the towel on the bed as he finished wearing his trousers.

"Tum kuch dino ke liye school se leave le sakte ho kya ?"She said uncertainly while thinking about the threat given by mask man.
He stops in his way to wear T-shirt and look at her for a second and then continue his job.

"Kyu ?"He asked as he wear the T-shirt .

"Mujhe Tamil Nadu jana hai to tum bhi saath chalo"Said Ananya with smile, hiding her fear .

"tum to waha kaam se jaa rhi ho na ."said Dev after looking at her for some seconds."Mai jaa kar kya karunga."

"Kya karunga .matlab kya?"Said Ananya turning towards him."Shaadi ke two months ho gye hai and hum dono ek baar bhi kahi ghumne nhi gaye."She said trying to sound complaining but he knows that she is scared for him and from him.He is  really feeling guilty for

"ye  bhi hai."said Dev going towards mirror to comb his hair."Shaadi ke waqt chhutti nhi li thi to HONEYMOON ka leave to mil hi jayega."He said casually combing his hair while Ananya's eyes expands wide hearing  the word.

"Maine ye nhi kaha tha"Said Ananya turning back hastily .
"Kaha mhi tha per matlab to yahi hua na"He said innocently suppressing his smile as she turns red and he knows that she is recalling yesterday's incident.

"Tum chal rahe ho na"Said Ananya and he nodded.
"Ok to mai aati hu"She pick her phone and move out from room .

"Jaha tum jaa rahi ho wahi mujhe bhi Jana tha Anu "thinks Dev looking at the door ."Per mai tumhara istemal nhi karna chahta tha .Lekin ab tum khud hi mere raste ko aasan karna chahati ho to mai kya kar sakta hu"He shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile,
"Everything is ready?"She asked on phone .She smiles hearing answer ."Good."She cut the call taking a deep breath." This time you can't escape.

So how was the chapter?
Short one due to lack of time.

Precap - Devanya Honeymoon.