Chapter 19

Sun starts shining brightly in the sky spreading its warmth over the buildings and roads .Police jeep are still patrolling in the area and last building present on the road  has been checked.

"Har jagah talasi ho gyi hai Mam." Said Mr.Pawre coming near Ananya "Uss Nakabposh ka kahi koi pta nhi chla.Na hi uske yaha se bahar jane ja koi saboot mila."

"To wo gya kaha?"She said annoyed still not able to grasp that  one man has escaped from her whole team. "  Hawa ke saath gayab ho gya. wo bhaga kaise "She looks up frustrated and her eyes get fixed their."Dammit " She said stomping her feet on the ground .

"What happen, Mam?" asked Mr.Pawre.

"terrace ,Mr.Pawre "Said Ananya furious  on herself."Wo terrace to terrace jump karke bhaga hoga."

"Ye to dangerous ho sakta hai Mam."Said Mr.Pawre looking at the gaps of the terrace.

"Mr.Pawre wo third floor se jump kar sakta hai ,to terrace to terrace jump karna ,kaun sa difficult hai "said Ananya annoyed.

She closes her eyes trying to relax herself. Situation can't be changed from her anger .He has gone away from her grip .

"Mr.Pawre ,Yaha ruk kar koi fayda nhi hai"Said Ananya as she open her eyes ."aap sab ghar jaiye ."She looks at her watch ."Abhi 10 baj rahe hai ,2 bje tak Headquarter per miliye .Tab tak mai bhi sir ke mil kar mil kar aati hu.Un tak iss incident ki khabar pahuch gyi hai . Don't know kya answer karaungi unhe"Saying this she sit in her car.

After a long meeting with her Senior , Ananya heads toward her cabin.It is already 12 past ten.Going home and then returning at 2 pm will be more exhaustic for her .So she decided to remain in the office for two hours .

She write down about the details of the Nakabposh while sipping her strong coffee so that sleep will not overtake her consciousness.Two hours has passed pondering over the conundrum.

"Jai hind Mam" Said Mr.Pawre coming towards them.

"Jai hind Mr.Pawre "Said Ananya "Sab ko gather kijiye."

In  sometime , Everyone gather in the conference room.

"Mask Man humare hath se nikal gya hai per still hume iss case me lead mili hai."Said Ananya as she stands in the centre. "Now hum murderer ke bare me puri tarah anjaan nhi hai.Uski height ,uski bike and Uski Blue eyes . These three things are our key points.and Germany me murder humara Plus point hai. "She said." pta lagaiye ki blue eyes wala koi Mr.Müllier ke murder se pehle  Germany   travel kiya tha ya nhi . Koi bhi point hum miss nhi kar sakte."

After giving showing path to her officers ,Ananya returns home  exhausted and sleepy .She enters in her house after a long and worst day . Escape of mask man, pressure from the department and the mystery of mystery man make her mind bone-tired. Now Only thought running  in her mind is to put something in her stomach and take a nice sleep peacefully .

But when it is about peace,her house is not familiar even with the word.

"Agar wo tumhari beti sasural se humesha ke liye wapas aa gyi na to ...
" She heard raised voice of her aunt as soon as she reaches in the living room.

"to mai uske dubara iss ghar me nhi aane dungi.Kaise asubh ladki hai.Jisse shaadi hone wali thi wo aagwa ho gya aur jisse shaadi hui hai tusper ilzam lag gya "

She rolled her eyes moving her hand on her hair as she struggle hard not to speak anything as it will only increase her tension.

"Ye lo aa gyi Maharani"Said her aunt coming out from the kitchen and her mother too come outside looking worried.

"Kaha thi raat bhar?" asked her aunt .

She open her mouth to speak but then stop herself looking at her mother who is signalling her to calm down.
Now She is really missing her home(Dev's house) where noone asked anything ridiculous like that.

"Kaam se bahar gyi thi mai."Said Ananya controlling her anger.

Manorma "To kya jarurat hai aaisa kaam karne ki.Apne pati ke bare me socho .Usse kaisa lagega ki uski patni raat se ghar se gyi hai aur dopahar me aayi hai.Kya sochega wo?"

"Mai ye sochunga ki Meri patni apni zimmedariyon ko bahut achhe se nibhati hai"Said a voice from behind bringing Smile on Ananya's face.She looks back and found him standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Apne aaram ko , apni nind ko , apne bhuk ko bhul kar , apna farz nibha rahi hai"He said coming toward her.

Manorma's mount get stitched whereas Devaki smiles with satisfaction looking at smile on Ananya's face which arrives with his voice.

"Ananya, ab patni hone ka farz nibhao "Said her aunt after sometime ."Damad ji , kaam se aaye hai to Pani wani do" She said faking smile.
"Are chachi ji, Pani kitchen se le kar aana hai .Kuwa se thori lana hai"said Dev in funny tone"Mai khud le lunga."

"Aap kyu lenge "Said Manorma looking at him." Sweta, Jijaji ke Pani le kar aao"She shouted looking at the kitchen .
"Tum fresh ho jao."He said looking at her .
"Jiju , Pani"She said giving glass of water to him and he gives that glass to Ananya.She takes the glass looking at face of her aunt from the top edge of the glass and only thing that is good in her day is her aunt's facial expression.

"Ek baat bolu"Said Ananya after she  enter in the room with Dev after having her lunch"Hum kal ghar wapas chale.?" She said as Dev looks at her attentively.

"itni Jaldi, hum to ek hafte ke liye rukne wale the na" said Dev.

"Ha , but ab mujhe ghar jana hai."She said looking away."Tum chacha ji se baat kar lo na.Mai kahungi to Mumma ko bura lagega ."

"Hmm"Said Dev looking at her with Stern face."to finally meri family aur mera ghar ko tumne apna liya hai."He said as if he is discussing about the secrets of universe."Mera number kab aayega"He said with loop side smile

" aa...woo....Mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai"She said looking away with smiling  and moves toward the bed.She closes her eyes , lying on bed , trying to get some sleep.She opens her eyes feeling his hand on her head.

" ye Kya kar rahe ho?" asked Ananya looking up at Dev who is sitting on the bed near her head.

"Massage kar raha hu"He said moving his hand on her hairs."Aur bahut achcha massage karta hu mai"He said looking at Ananya who is going to stop him."sir dard gyab ho jayega.Jab mere harqato ke wajah se Mummy ya papa ke sir me dard hone lagta tha na, to mai hi massage Karta tha "He said chuckling while Ananya smiles closing her eyes .
In some seconds sleep overtook her.Dev caresses her hair looking at her lovingly.

So how was the chapter?