Chapter 31

He is standing somewhere in dark , looking at the a bullet coming toward him moving in slow motion. He wants to run but he can't move his body .He is attempting to move and suddenly bullet pierced his head and he fall down on the ground lifeless . A spotlight fall revealing Ananya who is standing there holding a gun ,with a victory smile .She walks towards his body ,sit near her and slowly move her hand toward his mask.She hold his mask and remove it .

"Nhiiiiiii"Shouted Dev sitting up and looks around .He is in the hotel room and Ananya is sleeping cutely besides him.He close his eyes trying to forget his dream.It was only dream . Only dream .

He lie beside his wife caressing her hair.He kissed on her forehead before standing up and enter in the bathroom.

She pressed her eyes tightly as she feel heaviness in her head.She open her eyes but close it immediately as her eyelids seems to be unusually heavy.

"Good morning, Ana"Said Dev coming near her and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning"She said sitting up holding her head ."Pta nhi kyu sir bahut dukh raha hai"

"Ha, Hangover hoga . Pehli baar Nasha Kiya hai tumne"Said Dev .

"Nasha aur mai ."She said ."Kya bol rahe ho" Her head is throbbing badly making it difficult for her to beat it.

Dev "Nhi ,tumne jaan kar nhi kiya tha .Jo glass Maine di thi usme Nasha tha"

"Tumne mere drink ko spike Kiya"She said opening her eyes wide, looking at him in shock.

"Wo Drink mere liye tha .Mere classmates ne mere liye plan bnaya tha but tum ..."He said shrugging his shoulder."Ye nimbu pani pi lo better lagega"He said forwarding a glass .

"Dabbu ,Maine kal raat kuch weird to nhi kiya na" She said worriedly, after she finishes her glass .
Her image,sitting on the floor trying to stops Earth's rotation,moving her arms in air in his arms to fly , pulling driver's shirt and hair , Standing near the window to jump down ,all come in front of his eyes in.a second.

"Kuch kaha ya kiya kya maine"She said trying to sit on the edge, looking at his facial expressions "Mera sir"She stops holding her head from both hand and make a bad face .She put her hand on her mouth and stands up hurriedly but topple and Dev caught her and lead her to the washroom as he understands that she is feeling vomiting.

"Thik ho"He asked concerned .

"Chakkar aa rhe hai"She said holding her head with one hand while her another hand is holding Dev's hand.

"Itni jaldi"Said Dev shockingly with a wide smile .

"kya matlab itni jaldi ?"asked Ananya looking at him confused as she walks with him but topples again.

"Are aaram se Ana , aaisi halat me Dhyan rakhna chahiye"He said as they come out from the washroom."Usse lag jayegi."

"Usse?"said Ananya looking at him confused.
"Ha,usse"He Said blushing keeping his hand on her stomach.Ananya looks at his hand on stomach, than on his face , again on the stomach with Puzzled expression.Suddenly her eyes expand wide as she understands what he meant.

"What rubbish!!!"She said immediately removing his hand from her stomach."Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai?"

"Ab ....jaise hota hai waise ..aur kaise ."He said looking down blushing , adjusting his glasses.

"Tum.. wo... nhi.. bol ..rahe.. na.. jo.. mai ..samajh.. rahi.. hu She said slowly looking at him with scared eyes mixed with hope to say no .

"Ab kya bolu mai"He turns back blushing and laughs silently as soon as he turns back.

"Jo hai wo bolo"She said panicking.

"Bol du"He said turning toward her, blushing hard while she looks more worried.

"Kal tumne...."He paused looking at her as she is waiting for him to speak .
"mujhe Sharm aa rahi hai "He hide his face from his both hand and she sits on the bed shocked, looking at him embarassed.

Dev looks at her between his finger and start laughing aloud . Ananya looks at him confused .

"Mai ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... Mai Mazak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣." He falls on the bed laughing, holding his Stomach. " mazak kar rha tha.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

"Matlab kuch bhi nhi hua"She asked slowly.

"Kuch hona chahiye tha kya ?"He said between his laughter. 😏😏

She looks away turning red while he continues to laughing.

"Shut up, dabbu" she said shyly, hitting at his chest gently.

"Okay okay Madam" Said Dev sitting up ." fresh ho jaiyiye .already 11 bj rahe hai .
She smiles ,stand up and enter in the washroom and he keeps looking at her till she closed door of washroom.

His smile vanishes as soon as door closed.How can he keep her in dark? Yes,she will never get to know about his secret but he knows .He knows that he is keeping a secret from her.His life partner ,in whom he should confide each and every thing about his life . Knowing the TRUTH is her right but he is keeping her in ILLUSION .He have to tell her ,tell her everything .He have to tell her the TRUTH. Not for her but for himself .He can't leave in this guilt . Guilt to decieve her .

His chain of thought gets broken by a phone call.
"Hello"He said picking the call " Mai Ananya ko sab sach btane jaa rha hu "He said after a pause. "Mai janta hu maine hi kaha tha ki Ananya ko sach kabhi bhi pta nhi chalna chahiye .Sari zindagi usse ek Illusion me rakhna hai per ab .."He paused as he stands up ."Ab mai aur sach nhi chhupa sakta .... ."He turns back and move toward the window ."....Hmm mai janta hu. Uski zindagi ka sabse ahem faisla maine kiya tha Per ab jo faisla karna hoga wo hi karegi."He said looking outside the window ,at the sea waves striking the shores."tab ...tab baat aur thi .....per ab .."He paused looking at the sea waves .Sunlight is reflecting from it ,making it appearance golden.He is so lost in himself that he doesn't notice Ananya coming out from washroom.

"Ab Mai ..Mai Ananya se PYAR KARNE LAGA HU" He said looking at the golden reflection .

Her legs gets freezed near bathroom door hearing him. His talks,his eyes ,his behaviour, his each and every heartbeat conveys his feelings to her but hearing from his mouth is creating a strange happiness in her heart .A feeling which she can't describe .She wants to run towards him , hug him tightly but She steps back half closing the door to hear his talk.

"Ha,Mai usse bta dunga .."He said after a pause.

She hide more behind the door feeling her increased heartbeat inside her ribcage.He is going to purpose her.Smile adorns her lips as imagine most beautiful moment of her life .A moment which she imagined thousands of time with her non existing life partner before sudden announcement of her marriage.But now her life partner is standing in front of her eyes planning to make her live her dream.

"Aaj ka din mai yaadgar banana chahta hu .Pal ,pal ,Har pal uske saath sadiyo jaisa jeena chahta hu .Kal subah ki pehli kiran ke saath usse sach bta dunga."He cut the call still looking outside the window and Ananya closes the door .She is too happy that she doesn't notice pain in his voice.

He is looking outside the window with tear filled eyes . She is standing supporting her back on the door with bright smile.

His heart is surrounded by a fear , fear to loose her, forever .Her heart is surrounded by dreams , dream to be with him forever.

Each and very minutes of day seems like a second.He is wishing that each and every moment of this day gets elongated like years making impossible for this day to end.

Each and every second of the day seems like years. She is wishing that each and every hour of the day gets contracted like seconds so that this day will end soon.

So how was the chapter?

Dev kissse baat kar raha tha?

Kaun hai Dev ka hamraaz?