Chapter 40

"ARREST!!" He whispers , breaking his silence.His eyes are still fixed on ground.She feels her already broken heart is breaking further looking at his devastated state.

"kaun se EVIDENCE ke basis per arrest karna aayi hai aap" He looks up in her eyes .His lips moves upward in a smirk.
She looks at him unbelievably. Neither regret nor guilt is reflecting in his eyes.Only things which can be seen in his eyes is confidence.

"tum court me kya evidence dogi Ana."He said casually examining the Locket ."Tracker se tumne murder spot per mera location pta Kiya"He said removing the tracker from the locket "Per mere sirf waha hone se ye proof nhi hota ki maine murder kiya hai .Ha doubt aayega ..He removes that tracker from his locket.

."Trust me, tum jitne time me laptop open karogi ,utni der me to iska data delete ho chuka hoga"He said signalling at the tracker which is between his finger and his thumb. He throw the tracker behind him .

"Aur rhi baat birth mark ki..."He said looking at her with smile." tumhe nhi lagta court iss basis per mujhe culprit to nhi maan sakta aur kaisa lagega na tum court me khade ho kar bol rahi ho mere pati ke upper thighs pe .... Achha nhi lagega na."

She keeps looking at him without blinking as if he is not that man with whom she is living from months .He is someone else . Someone who is completely stranger for her.

"Tumne hi to kaha tha na ki bina kisi evidence ke koi bhi crime prove nhi hota aur agar proof hi nhi hua to crime kaisa " He said lying down on the bed ."Ajeeb ho tum Ana . Movies me vishwash aur duty ke bare me kitne sare heavy heavy dailogues hote hai .Atal vishwas ......mera farz ...etc. etc " He said dramatically."Aur tum ho...jab vishwas ko atal rakhna chahiye tha tab tumne apna farz ko uper rakh kar mujh per shak Kiya aur aaj jab tumhe apne farz ko nibhana chahiye tha tab tum mujhse answer maangne chali aayi ye soch kar mai sab accept kar lunga.

.
His each and every word is piercing her heart like knife.Her dabbu who is so innocent that he thinks that everything thing in movies can be real ,her dabbu who stood for her in front of her family.Her dabbu ,who gets to know what she wants everything even before she speak .Her dabbu ...... where is her Dabbu ?

"Farz ek patni ke vishwas per bhari per gya per ek patni ke sawalo se halka reh gya "He said pretending to be disappointed as he sits up .

.She is sitting like a statue .All those moments which she spent with him is floating in front of her eyes .His call before marriage , taking seven vows with him around holy fire ,her first night when he sounded more nervous than her , their innumerous nights where they talked their heart out, way he made her comfortable in his new house when she was not getting that homely feeling ,his teasing , those happy moments which they spent in their honeymoon ,his love confessions and everything else .

"Jhoot hi bol dete "She whispers weakly as if someone has suck her life from her."Itne natak kiye hai tumne aaj bhi thora kar lete ."Tear rolled down on her cheeks ." kam se kam mujhe ye to lagta ki tumhe mere taqlif ka ehsaas hai .Tumhe mere dard se fark parta hai. Ki tum mujhse pyar karte ho.Mera ek bhram to zinda rehne dete."

"kam se kam iss besharmi se apne gunaaho ko to kabul mat karo."Her voice raises which is mixed with anger and pain.She hold his collar tightly. "Kuch keh do.Koi bhi jhoot keh do" Her voice softens as she speaks.He looks at her without speaking anything.

."Mere vishwass ko aaise to marne mat do.kuch to bolo "She shakes him vigorously."kuch nhi to ye hi bol do ki tum mere dabbu nhi ho.Bolo na ki tumhare un stupid T.v shows me jaise hota hai waise hi Tum bhi mere dabbu ke humshakaal ho .Mai maan lungi.Aaj sara jhoot maan lungi .BOLO NAAAA" She shakes him but he keeps looking at her like statue. "Bolo na , bolo na ,bolo na" She put her head on his shoulder as she breaks down."please , please kuch bolo ,please ,please . ."

He holds her hand gently , removes her hand from his collar and stands up .She keep sitting in the same position as he walks away from the room leaving her in same condition.

She falls from the bed and sits on the floor with thud .How can he leave like that . Doesn't she matter for him .

Dev storms out from the room and stops in front of sofa.He closes his eyes tightly

Mera ek bhram to zinda rehne dete."
"Kuch keh do.Koi bhi jhoot keh do"
."Aaj sara jhoot maan lungi"

Tears rolled down on his cheeks .Why everything have to end like that? And what will happen now? He is not afraid from the law and punishment.He is afraid from one and only thing.Thought of loosing her. Will she leave him ?

He have saved himself from legal investigation but He cannot stop her if she wants to leave him.How he can leave without her .No ,he can't.But at the same time he can't force her to leave with him .

So how was the chapter?