Chapter 53

She feels unusual heaviness in her head.Flashes of Dev flying in the sky,trees coming out from soil,Dev's blue  eyes starts coming in front of her eyes .She opens her eyes with jerk and sits up hurriedly .Her whole body is trembling while her breath is uneven.She  looks around.

It is a big  room ,bigger than her whole house. Her round bed is in the centre and is at some feet above from the ground.There is neither door nor  windows in that room. In fact there is nothing except some burning flames .Only walls with Black and while print are there.

"Good Morning Ana "A familiar voice make her flinch at her position.She looks around to find the owner of the voice but   noone is there.

"Kaha ho tum?" She gathered courage to speak.

"Relax. aa raha hu" His voice again echoes there and soon some patterns starts moving on  the wall and align in a certain way.

As those patterns aligned ,a specific area of wall disappears creating a door like gap .

He walks inside through that door while she shifts backward from her position .

As he enters , that disappeared area automatically reappears .His brown eyes moves on her pale face while looking at her tear filled eyes ,her scattered hair , her dry lips ,her treambling body and her heavy breathing.

She is scared from him.His wife whom he loves more than himself is scared from him, his wife whom he wants to shield from every pain ,is  scared from him.His  wife who was once used to  comfortably sleep in his arms ,is afraid from his mere presence.He chuckles sarcastically at its fate and put a smile on his face.

"Good morning Anu.I hope tumhe nind achhi aayi ho" He said walking toward the bed while bed automatically starts coming down.

"Kyu kar rahe ho tum ye ? aur Kya kar rahe ho? Wo sab kuch kya tha ? Tum...tum.." She stammers as those events come in front of her eyes.

"Relax.Relax " Dev interrupted in the middle ."Shaant ho jao."He said and sits on the bed.As he sits Ananya shifts away from him while her eyes are looking at him cautiously.

"I will explain but tumhe Thora relax ho kar sunna hoga" He said while standing up ." Kyuki jo mai batane jaa raha hu " He said while going around the bed" Wo Thora difficult hoga samajhne ke liye" He said while walking toward another side.

He lifts his hand toward a empty space.Small area on floor rotates 180° upside down and a big library appears there .

A drawer from one of the bookshelves automatically opens .He moves his hand in the air which is far away from that shelf and a paper automatically comes in his hand from the drawer.

She flinches as he moves his hand and that paper fall near her legs on the bed.

"Page 147 , 3rd clause .Read it aloud"He said while sitting while sitting on the chair which automatically comes from nowhere.

She  looks at him doubtfully and then at the Paper.

"THEORY OF MULTIVERSE- A journal by Huge Everett" She reads the Heading on the front page .She flips the pages and stops at Page 147.

"It is possible that there are many universe in our space with its own laws and own physics .There may be some Planets in those Universes where life exists . It is possible that some of them have way more advance technologies than ours ."She reads it aloud and looks at him with confusion ." Iss bare me mujhe bhi pta hai " She said keeping the paper on the bed ." So what? Iss baat ka koi evidence nhi mila hai."