chapter 36

One day has passed but There is no change in his behaviour .Today we both were on leave .So we spent most of the time with each other after telling most funniest moments of our trip .Dabbu told her about my drunken state and that too with laughing and rolling down from couch to floor .What was so funny in that ? I was drunken and that too due to his friends and top of that due to him.
But it was me who started teasing him about his monkey dance and his brilliant map reading ability. I can't stop smiling recalling our moments in Nagercoil and better to say our honeymoon.

"Purpose kar diya maine "His voice bought me back in present .He is standing in front of me , leaning on the study table while crossing his both arms with his signature smirk , which make his look more charming.

"kya?" I said trying not to notice that how smart he is . Neither I am noticing that his brown eyes are quite expressive nor I am noticing that he looks cute when he does some mistake and when he gets nervous.He looks charming when he is in teasing mode just like now . Wait a minute he is in teasing mode .

"Kya kya ho gya hai tumhare yaado me"He said coming toward me with his teasing look.

"Kaun si yaad" I said sitting up straight as I was lying on the bed in not so good manner and I really don't mind my posture in front of him .

"Humare honeymoon ki"He said sitting near me ."Unhi yaado me khoyi thi na"

"Aaisa kuch nhi hai" I said trying hard not to blush but as usual I failed and end up blushing and smiling.

"Tumhare hotho ke mushkan aur gaalo ka surkh laal rang aur aankhon ki sharm bta rhi hai ki tum kya soch rhi thi" He said in his husky voice coming more close.

I really don't know that I was smiling while recalling our honeymoon.

"Waise Honeymoon per main kaam to hua hi nhi" He said leaning toward me in low and husky voice.

I doesn't dare to look up My heart is throbbing against my ribcage.I feel his hand sliding over my fingers and My heart skips a beat .Is he trying to....

"Nariyal Pani pina bhul gye "His voice suddenly stops my thoughts .And his voice is neither husky nor whisper just normal pitch.He lie down on the bed as soon as he completes his sentence.

He was talking about 'Nariyal Pani' like that ,like seriously .My eyes automatically looks at him reflecting my exact thoughts.

"Tumne kya socha tha ?"He said giving me his innocent.

"Wahi jo chahte the ki mai sochu" Answer is ready in my mind but I couldn't speak .All I can do is divert my eyes with unavoidable smile on my face.

"Kahi tumhe ye to nhi lga ki...." He said sitting up suddenly , clearly pretending to be shocked.".Jab se shaadi hui hai tab se ek hi chiz baat tumhare dimag me hai. Kitna one sided mind hai tumhara "He said looking at me accusingly ( it is clearly visible that he is just pretending and I know that he is just making backdrop to tease me more)

My jaw dropped automatically looking at his expression.I am very 'Sanskari' type girl .

"By the way , Hum ek dusre ke saath comfortable ho chuke hai na" He said again looking at me with smirk ."Kya kehti ho?"He said giving me a teasing look.

"Good night" I said hurriedly and lie down on the bed closing my eyes tightly such that my back is facing him.

I didn't realise when I fell sleep but my sleep is disturb by realisation of his absence. I just changed my side and throw my arms toward him hoping to keep it on his chest but I can't find his chest and then I palpate bed of his side but I can't feel his presence.

So ,I open my eyes abruptly as an unwanted thought came automatically in my mind.I immediately shrug that thought out of my mind.He must in bathroom .I shouldn't think otherwise.

Coming out from the bed ,I go downstairs toward bathroom with . I look at the bathroom door which is closed from outside.This means he is not in bathroom .Then where is he?May be in kitchen.I go towards the kitchen but he is not there .Is he in Maa's room.I push door slightly but it is locked from inside.

May be he is in the bathroom and someone locked it from outside.Inspire from my thought ,I open the bathroom door but there is noone

I again go upstairs and look in my room,living room and guest room but he is nowhere.
May be he is on terrace.I walks upstairs toward the terrace but he is not there .I look around but he is nowhere .
I decided to come down from the terrace and starts walking toward stairs but my legs automatically stops as my eyes fall on him .He is walking on the street and is coming toward our house.

Faint cloud of fear starts surrounding my heart .Why he is out at this odd hour ?.

I hurriedly come in my room and goes on my bed .I can hear his footsteps coming toward the room.He stops suddenly in front of the entrance looking at me with glimpse of nervousness in his eyes .

"Itni raat ko kaha gaye the tum?" I asked trying not to sound doubtful.

"Ba....throom.Bathroom. "He said casually." Maa ke hatho ke muli ke prathe jyada hi kha liya tha to tab se pet thora garbar hai "He said sitting on the bed."Tum kyu jaag rhi ho ?"

"Tum nhi the to neend khul gya" I said lying down on the bed while he switches off the light.

Why base of my belief starts shaking?Answer is his lie .Why he told lie ?Where was he before coming home? Sleep is far away from my eyes .I am just praying , praying to keep honour of my faith.

So, how was the chapter?