Chapter 52

She is going nearer and nearer to that illuminated whirl .It is just some inches away from her .That creature is extending   its long hand toward the whirl while Ananya is looking at the whirl with wide eyes while trying to get out from the grip.

Suddenly something like a small flash of light comes from the right side and passes in front of her eyes . Suddenly that creature  goes few steps toward left and at the same time those tendrils gets cut by something .

She looks at the creature astonished  and then at herself . Already all these happenings are too much for her to handle .She is too much scared from the events .

"NO CHINTA NO FEAR WHEN I AM HERE "A familiar voice echoes in her ears from behind.

Tear  rolls down from her eyes as sudden sense of safety runs through her veins.She looks back and found him standing in front of her with masked face .

He is standing as mask man ,a attire which she hates the most ,a attire which make her recall that he is reason for someone's pain.

But today Her eyes are looking at the attire but her heart can feel her Dabbu.She doesn't know she will remain alive or not but a faint smile appears on her face between tears because if it is last day of her life then she wants to die in his arms.

Without thinking anything else ,she runs toward him and embrace him tightly.He can feel that she is quivering between his arms while her whole body is wet with sweat .

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"  a terrible howl escapes from his mouth as he suddenly slides backward with sudden force after pushing Ananya away from him due to which she falls on the ground.

"Dabbbbbbbuuuuuu" She shouted looking at his condition while tears starts flowing down on her cheeks.

He is bending slightly forward while some beam of light is piercing on his stomach which is coming from the eyes of that creature .It seems like he is trying hard to resist something..

"Dabbuuuu"She cries and throws  stones at that creature but stones bounces back after colliding with it .

She runs toward the creature while throwing whatever she got in her hand so that it stops doing whatever it is doing.
Its tendrils again starts coming toward Ananya.She runs toward the creature , hold a branch , break it from trees .At the same time she  keeps her one leg on another branch,  jumps up to save herself from its long hand which is trying to hold her , and smashed that the wooden log on its cheeks with such force that it breaks on its cheeks .

Its mouth opens after dividing into four parts as it yelped .

She landed on the ground on her feet and looks back at Dev with hope that he will be fine now but he is still struggling with that beam with closed eyes .

Suddenly blood starts spurting  out from his mouth and he falls on his knees while his head bends downward.

"Dabbbuuuuu"She shouted as she runs toward him.She sits on her knees beside him and hold his cheek while her tear filled eyes are looking at the amount of blood coming out from his mouth.

No.This can't happen. why she made  selfish wish to see him ? This pain is meant to be hers but here he is suffering instead of her.

"Stop it." She shouted while looking at that creature ."Tum jo bhi kar rahe ho mere saath karo .Isse choor doooo.If you want mai khud uss chiz ke chale jaungi per isse choor do"

Tendrils again starts coming toward her but this time she doesn't bother to move.

"Usse durrr rahooo "His voice echoes between the trees and  ground below the feet of creature suddenly rises forming irregular  crest due to which it topples down.