Chapter 34

She doesn't know when her officers come near her , when she sit in her car and when car starts moving toward her dabbu.She can see , words are heating her ear drums but nothing can reach till her mind.Her mind which is lost in two images .One of the Mask man going away from the bike and other of Her dabbu running behind the wardrobe door.One thing that is common between them is the mark .

What she is thinking ?She snaps out suddenly out from the her thought .Dabbu and Nakabposh .......just because of a small mark .How can she think like that ? Doesn't she know her dabbu.Does she need any more proof when her heart knows the Truth ? No, she doesn't need anything else .It is just a mark and It is possible that more than a person has same birth mark.Yes ,Her dabbu is just her Dabbu.

But what about your Duty Ananya?Her mind remind her of another face of the coin .Your belief is a trust of a wife on her husband but Is it appropriate for an IPS officer to trust someone blindly.

But how could she doubt her husband ? Trust is base of a relationship.

But there is no such word in dictionary of an IPS officer.Each and every person is suspectable until recognisation of real culprit.Then how can she allow her personal feelings to affect her duty.

Car stops with the jerk . she come down from her car.She enter in her room and found him sleeping on the bed.

She sit on the edge of the bed thinking what to do? She can't doubt on her husband and neither she can ignore her duty due to her trust.

If she believes that he is not involved in those murders than she should not hesitate to probe the case .She have to just do her duty and at the end he will be proved innocent.

She sits near him and looks at him moving her hand on his hair.
"I am sorry Dabbu.Mai jo karne jaa rhi hu wo tumhe bahut hurt karega but I have to do this.Mujhe tum per Vishwas hai .Mai janti hu ye sab baseless hai.Tum koi Mask man nhi ho.Tum bas mere Dabbu hai"Thinks Ananya looking at his innocent face and kiss on his forehead.

She keeps her head on his chest , allowing sleep to take over .
As soon as she closes her eyes ,he open his eyes .He looks at sleeping Ananya taking a deep breath, thanking god to help him .He again looks at Ananya. This time with love recalling her kiss on his forehead.

",Kal sab kuch janne ke baad bhi kya Tum itni aasani se mere baho me aa jaogi.Kya mera ehsaas tumhe tab bhi itna sukoon dega"He looks at her , feeling heaviness in his heart ."Nhi, Mai tumhara ye sukoon khone nhi de sakta.Ek sach ko humara ye khubsurt rishta badsurat banane nhi de sakta Mai SACH KO TUMHARE SAMNE AANE NHI DE SAKTA.Kabhi bhi nhi "

He wrapping his arms around her feelings allowing her feel to reach till his soul.They both sleep cuddling each other.

"Dabbu tum kuch bhul rahe ho kya.?" This is third time since morning , Ananya has reiterated same question.

"Bola to tha nhi bhul Raha"Said Dev again trying hard to recall if there is something slipping from his mind.

"Achche se yaad karo na"She said emphasising each word ."Kuch Karna ho ,kuch kehna ho"She looks at him uncertainly as he again tries to remember .

"Maine kaha tha tumse ki mujhe kuch karna?"He asked still thinking.

"Nhi but...."said Ananya disappointed.

""To phir tumhe kaise pta mujhe kuch karna ya kehna hai" said Dev looking at her ..

"Mai ..mujhe nhi pta tha .....Mai to bas..." She nervously smiles more than require."....aaise hi"

"Aaise hi tumhe laga ki mai kuch bhul raha hu"He said looking at her down doubtfully.

"Wo.....wo ..ha ... mai tumhari wife hu na to .. patniyo ko ...pati ke man ..ki baat pta chal jati hai "She said talking deep breath."Heart to heart connection, you know.

"I know .Per aaj apke heart ne wrong signal pakad liya hai kyuki na hi mujhe kuch kehna hai na hi karna."He said lying on the bed."Aaj Sara din aaram karunga . Packing to tum karne wali ho na" He said looking at Ananya but she looks away due to anger as well as disappointment.

"Flight ka time kya hai"He asked adjusting himself more comfortably.

"8:15 pm"She said rudely and stands up .

"Isse kya hua hai" He thinks looking at her as she is angrily stuffing their bag with their belongings.

"Kitna superb hai na . Honeymoon se return jane wale hai but ab bhi janab teen sabd nhi keh pa rahe hai"She murmurs in low voice while throwing clothes inside the bag..

"Har baat kehni parti hai kya?"He said huskily near her ear from behind .She jerk hearing him so close as she has expected him to be on the bed.

"Jab Bina kahe samjh me aata hai to kehne ki kya jarurat" He said wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Kaun se movie ka dailogue hai ye"She said as he rest his head on her shoulder.He smile mischievously straightening up.

"Exactly movie ka nhi hai per movies me aaise hi cheesy dailogue bolte hai ."He smile nervously.

"Movies me aur bhi bahut kuch hota hai"She said removing his arms .

"Right.Bike me break marte waqt heroine hero se takrati hai . Chair per chadhte waqt hero ke baho me gir jaati hai .Chuhe se dar kar hero se lipat jati hai aur ..."He keep on saying whereas Ananya is packing their luggage pretending that she is not listening. "heroine hero ka diya hua dress pehan kar, phoolon per chal kar hero tak aati hai.Usper lal gulab girte hai ,Hero ghutno per baith ke usse ek diamond ring deta hai aur ....."He paused looking at her ."Per mai abhi to diamond ring afford nhi kar sakta .Aur na hi itne paise hai ki waisa arrangement kar saku ."He said casually walking toward her.

He hold her arm gently and make her look at himself.

"Per bina kisi diamond ring ,kisi flower ya kisi arrangement ke bhi kya wo har pal humare liye special nhi hai jis pal me hum dono saath hai "He said looking in her eyes with so much love and she can't allow her eyes to blink.

Dev-"Tumhara saath mere har ek pal ko khubsurat bnata hai khash bnata hai.Aur Shayad issliye mai aur kuch khass karna hi nhi chahta.Aaj iss pal aur abhi bas tumhe btana chahta hu ki mai tumse aur sirf tumse KITNA PYAR KARTA HU"

She is just looking at him ,at his brown eyes which is true reflection of his words.There is no red rose ,no romantic music ,no special decoration .He doesn't purpose her sitting on one knee but still this feeling is beautiful . This moment is beautiful. She wrap her arms around him , keeping her heart head on his chest , feeling his heartbeat which is synchronising with her heartbeat..

So how was the chapter?

I know maine bahut jaldi love confession and love realisation karwa diya.

But

Ananya is just a simple and middle class girl who believes in marriage and love.She has married Dev without knowing him but he seems to be an ideal husband .Hence There is no reason for her to not love him.

On the other hand , Dev and Ananya are couple and I think, expressing love between the couple is not a Big deal.