Chapter 4

"Ananya"A voice reaches in her ear drum  but she doesn't want to open her eyes to look at the person.She wonder why her mother's voice is sounding like a man.But then something strikes in her mind.She is not in her house.She opens her eyes instantly and sits on the bed hurriedly .She blinks her eyes to focus on the figure standing in front of her as her eyes are out of focus due to sudden exposure in light.
"Relax"He said looking at her as he doesn't expect her to wake up like this

She looks at him and then at the clock where hour hand is on eight.
"Sorry mai jaldi jagne wali thi"She said embarassed."per ...?"

"Relax ,hota hai."He said going toward the study table and pick up two cup of tea ."Kabhi kabhi late se neend khulti hai"

Ananya (in mind)-"Kabhi kabhi?Meri nind to humesha hi late se khulti hai"

"Aur aaj to mujhe bhi jagne me der ho gya.ek ghante pehle hi jaaga mai"He said sitting in front of her.

Ananya(in mind)-"7 o'clock late hota hai.Maine to socha tha mai  jaldi 7 o'clock me jaag jaungi"
She gulped looking at him.

"Shaadi ki thakan thi na.Aur mummy, papa to ab tak so rahe hai"He said forwarding cup of tea toward her.

"to ye chai?"she asked taking cup of tea .As smita told her there are just three members in this house e
"Maine bnaya hai"He said siping his tea.

"tumne .bn...aapne bnaya"She said looking at him with wide eyes as in her house ,she never saw his uncle  crossing threshold of kitchen .

He paused holding cup near his mouth and look at her raising one eyebrow.

Dev-"phele tum? Phir aap?"

Ananya-"Sorry, wo chachi ne kaha tha ki tumhe aap bulau. matlab aapko aap bulau"She said realising that she again call him 'tum' "per aap almost mere age ke hi hai to issliye tum nikal gya"She look down as if she just committeed a serious crime.

Dev can't control his smile looking at her guilty face.Each time she refer 'chachi ne kha tha' she looks like a child who is behaving well in front of guests after instruction of his family.

"tum mujhe tum bula sakti ho"He said pressurising the world 'tum' with smile.She looks at him turning red due to embarassment and take a sip from her own cup thinking how foolish she must have sound?

While Dev look at her from the top edge of his cup recalling Ray's word.

"She is damn boring"Said Ray to his friends while talking on phone."Mujhe aap bula rahi thi"He said sitting on the sofa without noticing Dev who is sitting behind him on chair."I was afraid kahi mujhe Swami na bulane lage"Ge laughed aloud.

"Agar wo tumhe pasand nhi hai to shaadi kyu kar rhe ho"asked Dev after he cut the call.

"Because she is hot "Said Ray smiling cheaply while looking at him."And sanskari.Mera pati hi mera devata  types aur usse pta tak nhi chalega ki Uske devta ki kitni apsaraye hai"

"tumhe cooking aati hai?"He asked  looking at her doubtfully as he keep his cup under the bed."nhi wo maa ne kaha tha aaj tumhe kuch mitha banana hoga"He said as she stop drinking her tea and look at him.As he completed his sentence ,she looks tensed."Nhi aata?"He asked and she looks down with worry line on her face."koi..koi baat nhi ..maa se keh dena wo..handle kar lengi"He said to reduce her tension but is more tensed than her .