Chapter 26

"Maa ,Mai TOWEL sukhne ke liye le rakh kar aati hu" Said Ananya looking at the Dev who is doing something on his phone, after she came out from the bathroom.

" Dev, TOWEL chahiye tumhe ?" Said Ananya after Dev wash his hand after returning from the school.

"Dev to bahut pehle taiyar ho gaye the per TOWEL ke wajah se late ho gyi" Said Ananya when Smita asked reason from Dev to be late in getting ready and Dev starts coughing loudly

Smita rubs his back and Dev glares at Ananya who is suppress her laughter.

"Towel bag me rakhna bhul gaya tha to usse hi wapas rakhne me time chala gya" Said Ananya trying hard to keep her face stern .

"Don't worry papa Mai Handle kar lunga"Said Dev after listening long list of instructions from his father .

"Towel to handle hota nhi hai aur sab handle kar lunga"Said Ananya in low voice but it reaches in Dev's ear as he is standing beside him .

Mahesh-"saman ka Dhyan rakhna aur ..."

"Papa maine bola na ,Mai towel handle kar lunga" Said Dev interrupting in middle

"Towel "Said Mahesh and Smita in unison whereas chukle escape from Ananya's mouth.

"Waise TOWEL ko na hook wale hone chahiye ,Handle karna easy hoga "Said Ananya to Smita, looking at Dev .

"Chalna hai tumhe ya aaj Towel manufacturer kar ke hi chalogi "Said Dev and move forward whereas Ananya follow him suppressing her Smile .

"Dabbu ,To ..."Ananya is going to say something when they sit inside the airplane but Dev interrupt in the middle .

"Ek baar aur tumne Towel word ha use Kiya to mai ..."He paused thinking what to say "To .mai...mai... mai plane se kud jaaunga ."

"Beta Mera Towel utha do to"Said a elderly man as soon as he completes his threat and Ananya starts giggling whereas Dev rolls his eyes but at the end, smile automatically comes on his face.

They reach Trivandrum where some officers are waiting their with the official car .

"Hum in sab se saath jayenge "Said Dev coming out from the airport while looking at the officers.

"Ha "Said Ananya who is walking with him.
"Humare Honeymoon per Mai police officers ke saath nhi jaunga" Said Dev stubbornly like a child.

"Mai bhi IPS officer hu "Said Ananya.

"Per mai apni biwi ke saath aaya hu kyuki wo mere saath waqt bitana chahti thi "Said Dev ."Aur ab tum in sab ko saath le kar chalogi to kya fayda hua yaha aane ka."
He becomes very adamant for not letting those officers to accompany them as he wants to spend time with her alone.

"Dev ,hume route nhi pta hai ."Said Ananya trying to make him understand.
"Internet per map mil jata hai "He said ."Car ki key dijiye. car mai drive karunga"He said to the constable.

"But sir ,ye Mam ke security ke liye hai"Said the officer.

"Don't worry Mujhse INHE koi khatra nhi hai"He said emphasising the word 'Inhe'.

Officer looks at Ananya for permission and she nodded.

After that they sit on the car and Ananya starts driving while Dev starts giving him instructions following the map.

"Yaha se do raste hai"Said Ananya looking in front of her.
"Map me right wala show kar raha hai "Said Dev looking at the mobile which is kept at its front. Ananya follow his instructions ."left .. straight ... straight right.

"Right ?"Said Ananya applying break on the car ."yaha to sirf left turn hai."

"Are ha"Said Dev looking at Mobile and at the road ."Mai Mobile ka Right keh raha tha.humara left"He said smiling sheepishly.Ananya shake her head and take left turn.

They keep moving on the road for more than an hour but all they could see is tress on both side of the road which is not much developed.

"Nagercoil ka rasta to 2 hours se bhi kam ka tha.aur hum last 3 hour se chal rahe hai.Ab aur kitna dur hai"Said Ananya looking at Dev who is nervously looking at his phone.

"Anu"He said gulping while looking at Ananya who is looking at the road."lagta hai mai tab se phone ka left , right bol raha tha."He said laughing nervously as Ananya turns her head toward him in slow motion."Aur ab phone me Network bhi nhi hai."His laughter reduce to nervous smile."We are lost."He said as his smile disappears from her face.

Ananya applies break on the car looks at him unbelievably.

Flashback end.

"Are Ha ,hum to rasta bhatak gaye the na"Said Dev standing up with wide smile as if he is giving her some good news.While Ananya looks at him crossing her both arms

"Thora time pehle hum yaha se nikalne wale the ."She said as she is facing hard time to control her anger ."Ek rickshaw wala Hume lift Dene ke liye ready ho gya tha but tumne jaagne ka kast nhi kiya"She said .

"To lagta hai maine neend me ussi ki awaz suni thi "He said scratching his hair."Kitna ajeeb sapna....

Roaaaarrrrr!!!

Before he can complete the sentence, they heard roar of a animal .They looks toward the woods from where the sound came.

"Yaha ,Lion bhi hai "Said Dev looking at Ananya.

"Lion nhi Tiger"Said Ananya still looking at the woods."Awaz tiger ki thi"She said moving toward woods but Dev caught her wrist.

" Kaha jaa rahi ho .Tiger ho ya Lion hai to carnivorous hi na . "Said Dev looking at her unbelievably.

"Wo kisi problem me hai"Said Ananya again looking at the forest.

"Problem me ?"Said Dev as he leave her hand."Ha , mujhe pta hai uski problem kya hai . Wo bhi humari tarah bhukha hai aur Hum dono khud ka balidan de kar to uski problem solve nhi karne wale hai .Hai na."He said with nervous smile, looking at Ananya uncertainly

"Usse bhukh nhi lagi hai koi aur baat hai"Saying this she runs towards the woods.

"Ananyaaa"Shouted Dev trying to stop her but she goes inside the woods.

"Ye ladki bhi na."He said picking his spectacles inside the car.He press the small screw that attaches its lens and the handle.As soon as he press the screw ,A needle shoots up with very fast speed and pierce inside a wooden log lying there .Within a second that wooden log starts turning blue.

"Kaam kar raha hai "He said as he wear the spectacles and enter in the woods , looking for Ananya .

So how was the chapter?