CHAPTER 5

"Finally the centuries old enmity of Hastinapur and Chandrapuri has come to an end." Dhritrashtra said.

"Indeed." Agnimitra said.

"Maharaj, we have treated Dusshala with utmost care and love, I hope you too will." Dhritrashtra said.

"Your daughter is now my wife, you don't have to worry about her anymore." Agnimitra said.

At that Dusshala looked at him and blushed and then lowered her gaze shyly. After they both had taken blessings and well-wishes of the family, Dusshala and Agnimitra left for Chandrapur.

During their way, Dusshala in her Palki kept imagining what her life would be like in Chandrapuri, will her husband do everything to make her happy ? Will he give her all the happiness of the world ? Will he give in to all her wishes ?

When they reached Chandrapur, flowers were showered on them the citizens, to show their happiness at the arrival of their queen.

Soon they reached the palace, which was made with white marble, gold and Lapiz lazuli.

Dusshala was in awe seeing the beauty of Chandrapur, no wonder it was said to be the rival of Hastinapur

Dusshala was in awe seeing the beauty of Chandrapur, no wonder it was said to be the rival of Hastinapur. But what was more beautiful than the palace was the man standing in front of her, her husband.

"Come." Agnimitra said extending his hand at her.

Dusshala smiled holding it and together they walked up to the chaukhat of the palace where Padmavati was standing with a plate of Aarti in her hands and a smile on her face.

"Finally my dear devar got married." Padmavati smiled putting tilak on his forehead.

"Thanks to your blessings Bhabhishree." Agnimitra said.

"My blessings are always with you or now should I say both of you." She smiled putting tilak on Dusshala's forehead.

Dusshala bent down to touch her feet but Padmavati stopped her and embraced her instead.

"Sada saubhagyavati bhava, dear." She said.

"Has everyone forgotten me ?" Padmavija asked pouting.

"Not at all. Dusshala, she is Padmavija, daughter of Bhabhishree and Swargiya Bhrata Agnihotra. Our niece." Agnimitra said.

"Pleasure to meet you, dear." Dusshala smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine Chachishree. I had given hope on Chachashree that he will ever bring me an aunt." Padmavija smiled. Dusshala chuckled.

"Hope you are happy now, dearest niece." Agnimitra said.

"I am very much." Padmavija chuckled.

"Come inside now both of you. Kul-guru will conduct the ritual of Garbhadaan." Padmavati said.

"Won't you be there ?" Agnimitra asked.

"I would've but I have to perform an anushthan for Swargiya Maharaj Agnihotra, so he can shower his blessings on you both." Padmavati said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SWEET LITTLE FAMILY ❤️