CHAPTER 33

Both Dusshala and Kalyani had tears brimming their eyes after seeing the truth. They both looked at Ved Vyas and joined their hands.

"Prabhu, please save our husband. He has suffered enough." Kalyani said.

"It is no easy job. The one that has taken control over your husband's body is not a ghost, neither a pisach. He is the source of all evil. He is Kali-purush." Ved Vyas said.

"We are ready to do everything, whatever it takes we will do. But I cannot let him suffer even more." Dusshala said.

"Kali-purush is a ferocious entity. He is the future lord of Kaliyug, he can only be killed by the avatar of Bhagwaan Vishnu, Kalki. So we cannot kill him, neither do we have the strength to can fight him." Ved Vyas said.

"But can we not even make him leave the body of Arya ?" Kalyani asked.

"Kali-purush has taken control of Agnimitra brain, and is just one sin away from taking control of his heart. And if the heart is controlled by him, then nothing can happen, everyone will be doomed." Ved Vyas said.

"How can we remove him from Arya's body ?" Dusshala asked.

"If the body of Agnimitra is gets hurt by the weapon of Narayan, then Kali-purush will be forced to leave." Ved Vyas said.

"Weapon of Narayan !? It can end Arya !" Dusshala said.

"Maybe it will, Maybe it won't. But if Kali-purush takes full control of Agnimitra then the entire world will unravel into chaos." Ved Vyas said.

"I will do this." Kalyani said.

"What ? You will risk Arya's life ?" Dusshala asked.

"Nothing will happen to him. I have faith on Narayan, he won't let anything happen to my Arya. And I promise that today will be the last time Kali-purush stays in the body of Arya Agnimitra." Kalyani said.

On the other side in the palace, in his locked room Agnimitra was sitting in a corner, sobbing for he stabbed his niece with his own hands.

The entire room was messed up, broken mirrors, torn bedsheets, closed doors and closed windows with broken glass. The setting rays of sun was the only source of light in the dark room.

'Why weep ?' A haunting voice in his mind said.

"No !" Agnimitra closed his ears.

'Its alright, she was about to enclose the truth.' Kali-purush said.

"Leave me alone please !" Agnimitra said.

'Stop acting like this Agnimitra, I will make you the king of Dwapar. Through you, Kaliyug will start soon and will become eternal.' Kali said.

"NO ! NO ! LEAVE ME !" Agnimitra exclaimed, his fingers grabbing his hair.

'Don't worry, you're suffering will end soon when I take control over your heart after performing one more sin, because the heart is the only thing that has helped you to gain back that control.' Kali said.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door, Agnimitra got startled hearing it.

"Maharaj, Rani Kalyani has invited you to her room tonight." A guard said.

'The perfect opportunity !' Kali's voice ringed in his head.

"No.... No.... Not her..." Agnimitra whispered.

He kept his hand over his mouth as he felt Kali-purush again taking control of his body. He tried his best to fight him, but failed.

"Tell her that I will be there." Kali said through Agnimitra, finally taking over.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

IT'S THE CLIMAX ! ITS THE CLIMAX !

Now you see the pain of poor Agnimitra..... 🥲🥲🥲 Writing this chapter I became emotional 🥲🥲🥲

Everyone who has hated Agnimitra, you can say sorry here.

Now that you know the entire truth, Agnimitra's conversation with Jarasandh and Krishna will make more sense. Kanhaiya was talking to Kali-purush and not Agnimitra 🌝🌝