CHAPTER 34

Kalyani looked at the idol of Narayan in front of her and bowed. Praying him to make her succeed in her plan and also keep Agnimitra safe.

"If I have ever worshipped you with true heart prabhu, then you will save my sindoor today. With your guidance, I have now seen the truth and will fulfill my duty." Kalyani bowed.

She then went to her room, where Dusshala, Ved Vyas and Padmavati were waiting for her only.

"I know that I have no right to ask this but will Agnimitra be safe ?" Padmavati asked.

"You have full rights to ask this Bhabhishree. You have raised him, just one mistake won't deny your love for him." Dusshala said.

"Don't worry Rani-maa, Narayan has showed me the way." Kalyani said.

"We will be right here behind the balcony for when you need us." Ved Vyas said.

The three went behind balcony and Kalyani sat down on the bed. Footsteps were heard and all came to know Agnimitra has arrived.

He entered the room, a smirk on his face as he looked at Kalyani, dressed in just white night dress. Her one hand on her knees, as she was leaning behind with the support of her other hand, behind her back.

"I didn't expect that you will invite me to your room someday." Agnimitra said.

"After I came to know how good your heart is, I couldn't help it." Kalyani said.

She raised the hand on her knees and extended it towards him, 'inviting' him towards her. Agnimitra smirked as he went towards her.

He sat on the bed, right in front of her. Kalyani caressed his face and kept the hand behind his head. She gently pulled him close, so much that both could feel each other's breath over their bodies.

"I didn't know you were like this." Agnimitra said.

"But I know you aren't like this." Kalyani said.

At that he frowned but before he could contemplate anything he felt something prick the center of his chest. Agnimitra looked down and saw the end of a morpankh had pricked his chest.

With wide eyes he looked at Kalyani who was holding the morpankh.

"Save him sakha." Kalyani said, pushing the morpankh even deeper in his chest.

Agnimitra winced and backed away getting up, feeling the divine heat in his body, spreading everywhere through his heart.

He screamed falling on his knees as Kali-purush was forced to leave his body. And that's when Ved Vyas, Padmavati and Dusshala came out.

Dusshala held on to Agnimitra, Padmavati knelt beside him as Kali-purush angry looked at them all.

"HOW DARE YOU !?" Kali-purush exclaimed.

But before he could attack, Ved Vyas from his Kamandal threw holy water at him. The drops of which pierced through his black skin, causing him to stop.

"Leave Kali ! And never return !" Ved Vyas warned.

"Very well. Very well. You outsmarted me. But remember ! My Yuga will come never the less !" Kali-purush said and disappeared.

Kalyani came running towards Agnimitra and took out the morpankh from his chest. He stood straight up panting and then looked at Dusshala.

Tears fell from his eyes as he hugged her, clutching her close. He was scared, scared of what had happened to him. But he was also relieved that he was now free from the grasp of Kali-purush.

"You're free now." Dusshala assured caressing his head.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Finally.... Finally he is free....

How smart of Kalyani to use the morpankh given by Krishna as the weapon of Narayan 😌😌 she is smart !