CHAPTER 27

It's been a few days since Agnimitra, Dusshala and Kalyani returned to Chandrapur. Ever since returning from Panchal, the Agnimitra has for some reason become erotic and cruel.

Afraid of him, the women in his chambers showed hesitance to touch him. This made his so angry that he ordered his guards to publicly execute them.

And as they were burned alive at the stake, Agnimitra laughed while the people of Chandrapuri shivered in fear. This was a warning to anyone who would disobey the king.

Dusshala and Kalyani were completely shocked by the incident. But their minds went to what was said by Krishna. They wondered if it was even possible for them to bring Agnimitra to the right path.

This man was evil by his soul, they thought. A person like him cannot be saved by righteousness, they believed. But because it was said by Krishna, they knew something more was into it.

And it seemed to answer their questions and make them over come it, Narayan had sent someone special.

In the forest of Chandrapuri, the writer of Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads, set his camp up with his disciples. Some called him Maharishi Krishna Dwaipayan, while others called him Bhagwaan Ved Vyas.

Dusshala and Kalyani had come to the forest to venerate a great sage like him who had graced the doomed kingdom of Chandrapuri. It was the duty of Agnimitra, but he clearly showed no interest in it.

So as Queens it was their duty to welcome and revere the great sage. They washed his feet and offered him and his disciples food, they had made themselves.

"Why is there signs of worry in your faces ?" Ved Vyas asked.

"Prabhu, it is our husband." Dusshala said.

"As his wives it is our duty to save him from hell, but his sins are way to heavy to elevate him from his path." Kalyani said.

"Bhagwaan Ved Vyas, is it even possible for us to bring him to the path of righteousness ?" Dusshala asked.

"It is. But first you need to find why he is in the path of unrighteousness." Ved Vyas said.

"Even, sakha Krishna told us the same. Who can tell us that ?" Kalyani asked.

"Someone you know definitely has the answers." Ved Vyas said.

On the other side the same question was in the mind of Padmavija who was in the room of her mother.

"Mata the cruelty of Chachashree has reached its limit ! As his Bhabhishree you should do something ! Punish him !" Padmavija said.

"I cannot...." Padmavati said as she looked at the painting of Swargiya Maharaj Agnihotra, hanging on the wall.

"But why ?" Padmvija asked.

"How can I punish him when the one who deserves punishment is me ?" Padmavati said as a tear rolled down his face.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It's okay ! Me has arrived to help..... I-I mean Bhagwaan Ved Vyas has arrived to help !!!

Aah.... This joke ain't getting old 😂😂