CHAPTER 11

The delegates from Magadh have arrived, Dusshala performed her duties of a queen and welcomed them. Padmavati was happy that the daughter of Dhritrashtra doesn't let emotions come in way of her duties.

And speaking of duties, the 2 delegates from Magadh weren't here for peace making but instead something else.

"As per the orders of Maharaj Jarasandh, we have to get information about Chandrapur-Hastinapur alliance, for it can be a threat to Magadh." The delegate named Shekhar said.

"We cannot do this directly or else Maharaj Agnimitra will come to know of it." The other delegate named Darsh said.

"We will have all the information but Maharaj Agnimitra won't know a thing." Shekhar said.

"How ?" Darsh asked.

"I have heard that he is fond of women, and thus I will send a beautiful lady to spy on him." Shekhar said.

And clapped his hands and then woman came forward, her beauty was one of its own. Darsh was completely speechless after seeing her.

"Beautiful...." Darsh said.

The woman came towards him with seductive smile adorning her juicy lips.

"Pleasure to meet you, I am Chandraa." She said.

"I am Darsh, minister of Magadh." He said.

"Really ? How did you become a minister ?" She asked with a smirk.

"By killing the previous one." Darsh said.

And the very next moment his eyes widened realising what he had confessed as Chandraa chuckled and Shekhar laughed.

"See how her beauty makes one lose senses ? This is how she shall make Agnimitra spit all the information aboit Hastinapur and Chandrapuri." Shekhar said.

"Great plan, Mantri Shekhar." Darsh said.

"Chandraa, now off you go." Shekhar said. Chandraa nodded and left.

In his room, Agnimitra was getting frustrated for the lack of Madira.

"It's been long enough since I ordered the servants to bring Madira !" He said kicking a stool, angrily.

"Madira is here." A voice said.

Agnimitra looked at the door and saw Chandraa standing with tray of Madira in hand. Her smile was seductive, seeing which the king of Chandrapuri smirked.

"Come here." He said.

Chandraa smirked as she kept the tray of Madira on the table and came towards him. Retrieving information from him would be an easy task, she thought.

"I have never seen you around here." Agnimitra said.

"My name is Chandraa. I am new, consider me your servant, my lord." She said.

At that Agnimitra chuckled and pulled Chandraa close by her waist.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Magadh ka samrat jaisa, uske mantri waise 😑😑