CHAPTER 28

"What !? How can you do this Mata !?" Padmavija asked shocked.

Padmavati stayed silent with lowered gaze shedding tears. Her daughter looked at her with wide eyes of disbelief.

"I-I have to tell this to Chachishree...." Padmavija muttered.

She hurriedly went outside the room, running across halls, restlessly looking for Dusshala or Kalyani, anyone she can find.

But instead of them she saw Agnimitra, leaning on the pillar, fidgeting with a dagger in his hands as if waiting for someone, waiting for her.

"Something you would like to say Padmavija ?" Agnimitra asked looking at her.

Padmavija looked at him with wide eyes, as he took a step towards her while she backed away.

"Don't hide anything from your Chachashree." He said with a sinister smile.

Padmavija turned around and started running while he chased behind her. She hurriedly went inside her room locking the door right in time before Agnimitra could enter.

"PADMAVIJA !! Open the door... Listen to your Chachashree...." He said knocking.

Padmavija looked at the door from inside, her heart beating faster and faster due to fear, wondering how to escape.

"Padmavija..... I know you're scared but you need to open the door child, come to me and I will free you from this fear...." He said tapping his fingers on the door.

Inside Padmavija nervously looks around and her eyes fall on the balcony. An idea comes to her mind as she looks at the long curtains, and bedsheets.

"PADMAVIJA DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE !" Agnimitra yelled slamming the door.

Padmavija gets startled hearing his screams as she quickly tied one curtain to the other, and then tied the bedsheet to it.

"I shall count till three Padmavija !" Agnimitra said.

He takes a few steps back, his eyes red from anger, his breathing heavy and so was his grip on the dagger.

"One... Two..... DAMMIT ! I'M COMING IN !" Agnimitra yelled kicking the door open.

As the door opened Agnimitra went inside and looked around for Padmavija but was suprised to find the room empty.

His eyes then fell on the balcony, he went there and saw that the curtains and bedsheets were tied to each other.

"Cunning." Agnimitra muttered realising she escaped.

On the other Padmavija was hurriedly walking through the corridors, and that's when she saw Dusshala and Kalyani passing from the other side.

"Cha-" Before she could call them, a hand was kept over her mouth and she was dragged to the side.

"There you are !" Agnimitra said.

Padmavija panicked as she struggled to free herself from the grasp of Agnimitra but failed as it was too strong.

"What did you think ? You can tell this secret to Dusshala and Kalyani and I will say nothing, I will do nothing ? Guess what ? You were wrong !" Agnimitra exclaimed as he stabbed the side of her waist.

The eyes of Padmavija widened for she felt her body getting numb, Agnimitra let's go of her as she looks at him, holding her waist and sitting down on the ground.

"Ch-Chacha...." She breathed out as tears fell from her eyes.

Agnimitra looked at her and started laughing.

"I am sorry dear." He laughed and walked away.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

What will happen to Padmavija (Ashwatthamahridaya) ???

SAILORS ! GET READY FOR THE SERIES OF UPDATE !