CHAPTER 12

"So Chandraa was your name ?" Agnimitra asked.

"Yes." She said.

"And you will be at my service ?" He asked.

"Always." Chandraa said brushing her fingers down his cheek, making him smirk.

"An exquisite beauty you are indeed, I would've accepted your service but there is a tiny-tiny problem

"An exquisite beauty you are indeed, I would've accepted your service but there is a tiny-tiny problem." Agnimitra said.

"What problem ?" Chandraa asked.

Agnimitra smirked and picked her up in his arms as she gets confused but still keeps a smile on the face.

He walks up to the balcony with her in his arms, the look in his eyes was hard to decipher for her.

"I would've accepted your service, had I not known that your are a spy of Magadh." Agnimitra said.

At that the eyes of Chandraa widened, but before she could say anything, Agnimitra smirks and throws her down the balcony.

Her head hit the hard ground and killed her

Her head hit the hard ground and killed her. The other women in the room gasped while Agnimitra started laughing.

He then snapped his head at other ladies who backed away seeing him.

"Now where were we my butterflies ?" He asked causing fear in their hearts.

-- NEXT MORNING --

The news of what happened in with Chandraa reached Shekhar and Darsh. Right now they were nervously sitting next to Agnimitra in the dining hall.

Only the three of them were their along with guards, neither Padmavati nor Dusshala was there which scared the delegates even more.

Right now as they munched on the meat, they kept looking at Agnimitra whose face looked dangerously calm, like the silence before the storm.

"Umm... The meat tastes different.... Is it from another kind of deer ?" Darsh asked to ease the atmosphere.

"You don't recognise it ? It's from Magadh." Agnimitra said.

"I think we are unfamiliar with this perhaps. Which deer it is from ?" Shekhar asked.

"The one you sent in my room last night." Agnimitra said.

Listening to this, the meat pieces fell from their hands as their eyes widened with shock. They looked at it and then at Agnimitra completely horrified.

"How regrettable, how very regrettable that I couldn't play with her. But she still is tasty isn't she ?" Agnimitra asked biting into a piece.

Shekhar and Darsh were completely petrified as Agnimitra started laughing maniacally but then suddenly stopped and looked at the two menacingly.

"Guards ! Seize them !" Agnimitra ordered.

The soldiers came and got hold of the two delegates, making them stand up.

"Maharaj ! Forgive us Maharaj !" Shekhar said.

"We were only carrying out the orders of Magadh-samrat Jarasandh !" Darsh said.

"Hmm.... you're right.... What is your fault in all this ? You were only doing your duty. The culprit is Jarasandh." Agnimitra said.

"Yes Pushya-samrat, it was his idea." Shekhar said.

"Jarasandh had sent you both for peace making, I think I should send him a gift. Can you suggest something ?" Agnimitra asked.

"Yes ofcourse ! Samrat Jarasandh is very fond of wrestling and mace-fighting !" Darsh said.

"Hmm.... Then I shall gift him a mace !" Agnimitra said.

"Marvellous idea Maharaj !" Shekhar said.

"Made by your bones." Agnimitra said.

At that the eyes of Shekhar and Darsh widened as Agnimitra chuckled.

"Guards, peel their skin and take out their bones, make a mace out of it and send it to Magadh as a gift from Chandrapuri." Agnimitra said.

"Maharaj please show mercy !" Both Shekhar and Darsh screamed as the guards dragged them outside.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Yudi bhaiya yeh kisse biyah diye Dusshala ko ?? Sasura Jaydrath ka baap hai yeh 🌝🌝