CHAPTER 9

Tears kept falling from Dusshala's eyes, it was no less than a trauma seeing her husband sleeping with other women just the next day of her wedding.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Dusshala wiped her tears and went to open it and saw Padmavati.

"P-pranipat Bhabhishree...." Dusshala greeted weakly.

"Oh Dusshala." Padmavati embraced her.

In her motherly warm embrace, tears again started falling from her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Padmavati and sobbed.

"My world has collapsed right in front of my eyes, Bhabhishree.... I am now left of nowhere...." Dusshala sobbed.

"Don't speak like that." Padmavati looked at her and wiped her tears.

"You are the Maharani of Chandrapuri, my Devrani and Kul-vadhu of Pushyakul." Padmavati said.

"Just for namesake..... Your devar left me of nowhere..... Now I cannot go back to Hastinapur neither I can stay in Chandrapuri.... His charming words last night were nothing but mirage." Dusshala said.

"Who says you cannot stay in Chandrapuri ? You're the Maharani. You belong here Dusshala, don't think otherwise." Padmavati said.

"What was my fault Bhabhishree ? That I was crushed between the enmity of two Kingdoms ? I had come here in hopes of ending the enmity, but I was so blinded by Arya's charm that I couldn't even see his true intentions....." Dusshala said.

On hell of an Ekadashi was this indeed, worsening for Dusshala by each passing second. Even Narayan from above was sad seeing her grief, but he was consoled with another devotee's prayers.

In Chandrapur there lived a merchant named Anand and his wife Jyoti. They had a daughter, who although was 16 but still one of the most ardent devotees of Narayan.

Since childhood, the devotion and worship of Narayan attracted her. Growing up her only past time was read various Purans.

Right now as she was offering her prayers to Narayan.

"Hey Narayan, I have been worshipping you since I was 3, but I have never asked for anything because you have given me everything before I could get a chance to ask." She said to the idol of Bhagwan Vishnu.

"But one thing you haven't given me that my heart desires is your darshan. Hey Jagadeesh, please give me darshan of your beautiful form, even if it's for a moment, just a glimpse would be enough for me." Kalyani prayed joining her hands.

"Please give me darshan prabhu, my life will be complete." Kalyani said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Welcome Kalyani (MisticaDove ) everyone !