CHAPTER 26

Arjun and Draupadi took the blessings of Drupad and went on to their way with Bheem. The rest of the kings also started leaving.

Krishna came towards Agnimitra, who raised his brow seeing him.

"You failed like always." Krishna said.

"I won't fail this time." Agnimitra said.

"Don't stay in the delusion that you can stay like this, perform sins and I won't do a thing to protect the innocent." Krishna said.

"Very well, you do your duty and I shall do mine." Agnimitra said.

"Time is there, save yourself. You won't like my interference." Krishna said.

Agnimitra rolled his eyes and scoffed and stomped out of the stadium.

"Thank you sakha." Kalyani said coming towards him with Dusshala.

"For what ?" Krishna asked.

"Being the hope. Sometimes I think Narayan has sent you to be the light amidst darkness." Kalyani said.

"You call me sakha yet you thank me ?" Krishna repeated her words, making her chuckle.

He then looked at Dusshala whose eyes were stuck on Agnimitra leaving.

"Trouble-some he is." Krishna said.

"But he is my husband. All I wish for him is to stay on the path of righteousness. No matter how much I try, he will not leave the path of sin." Dusshala said.

"Because you don't know him." Krishna said.

"What ? He is my husband, Dwarikadheesh. Ofcourse I know him." Dusshala said.

"Had you known him, everything would've been fine by now." Krishna said.

"Are you hinting towards something sakha ?" Kalyani asked.

"Maybe. Now I have to go somewhere. And remember, if you ever need me I am here. Just like Narayan is there for his devotees, I am there for my friends." Krishna said with a smile and left.

Kalyani and Dusshala kept looking at him as he went outside the stadium.

"He has something in him, something assuring, something powerful." Dusshala said.

"I know. Sometimes I think he is sent by gods.... Or he is one of them. His mere presence makes you forget all your miseries, his words give you a hope for the future." Kalyani said.

"His words give hope, but they do confuse you." Dusshala said.

"As much as I know him, I have realised that his words can be understood by heart and not by brain. Maybe use your heart to decipher the meaning behind his words, perhaps you will know." Kalyani said.

"Probably." Dusshala said.

"Let's go now." Kalyani said.

They both also left where Agnimitra was waiting for them, sitting on the rath. Kalyani and Dusshala sat down in their palkis, and they all left for Chandrapur.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Krishna dil mei aate hai dimaag mei nahi !

NOW THE MYSTERY WILL START TO UNRAVEL !