THE END

The sun has arisen along with new hopes for Chandrapur. Kalyani was in the temple of Narayan in Rani-bhavan, praying for the well-being of everyone.

"Kalyani ?" A familiar voice called.

Her eyes widened as a smile appeared on her face. She turned around and saw her parents, Jyoti and Anand.

"Mata ? Pitashree ?" She smiled coming towards them.

And then her eyes fell on Agnimitra who was standing at a little away from them, with lowered gaze, filled with guilt.

"Your parents are now free, and with them you too are." Agnimitra said.

"What ?" Kalyani asked confused.

"Our marriage happened in uncertain conditions. But had you not been there I wouldn't have become free from the control of Kali-purush. Yet there is an entire life in front of you Kalyani and you can spend it however you want. I free you from all the restraints that have bounded you to me." Agnimitra said and the looked at her.

"Does that mean you will...." Kalyani trailed off

"Annul this marriage ? Yes. I am freeing you so you can live a life you want, the way you please." Agnimitra said.

Kalyani looked at him and frowned, he gave her small smile and then turned around to leave. But as he took a step forward Agnimitra felt that he was hugged by someone from behind.

"I want a life with you Maharaj." Kalyani said hugging him tighter.

After all that she has endured she wants to stay with him. Agnimitra's eyes brimmed with tears, he didn't know whether staying with him was the best option for her or not. From the corner of his eyes he looked at her.

 From the corner of his eyes he looked at her

"Are you sure ?" Agnimitra asked.

"More sure than I ever was." Kalyani said.

"What if my face reminds you of the horrible things I have done ?" Agnimitra asked.

"I am in love with your soul, not the face. But you certainly are good looking." Kalyani said.

At that a small chuckle left Agnimitra's lips as he turned around and looked at her.

"If my life has to be spent with someone, then it will be you." Kalyani said.

Agnimitra smiled and then looked at Jyoti and Adarsh who were also smiling at them both.

"I seek permission for your daughter's hand, rightfully now." Agnimitra said.

"Ever since childhood, no one could change Kalyani's mind if it is set upon something." Jyoti said.

"And we won't even try to do that. Because we know our daughter's mind will never be set upon the wrong thing or the wrong person." Anand said.

"We agree to give you our daughter." Jyoti said.

"Then will there be a wedding ?" A voice asked.

They all turned their heads and saw Padmavija, Padmavati and Dusshala coming there.

"Tell me Chachashree will there be a wedding ?" Padmavija asked.

"Yes my dear, definitely." Agnimitra said patting her head.

"And I will arrange it." Padmavati said.

"Yes, who better than you can do that Bhabhishree ?" Agnimitra smiled.

"And I will get Kalyani ready for all the rituals." Dusshala smiled.

Kalyani looked at them and smiled, she then looked at Agnimitra and he at her. A blush appeared on her cheek as she lowered her gaze as he laughed and the rest chuckled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Zor ka jhatka laga ? I thought not to warn you about when the story will end, cause even though the mystery was solved this book still falls in the Gothic Mystery genre, so thought why not keep the end a secret 🌝🌝

BTW THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AGNIMITRA NOT KALI-PURUSH BUT AGNIMITRA LAUGHING !

Like this is my one OC who never genuinely laughed just smiled or chuckled. And now he did and makes me so happy.

So Moral of the story - Love conquers all. But most importantly ! DON'T EAT RICE ON EKADASHI ! 🌝🌝

So my next book will come on 11th March because of my busy schedule, it's not Harihareshwari, it's based on Ramayan but it's not Suryavanshi 2 either. I will publish about it in Dharmport shortly.