CHAPTER 32

"Bhabhishree, Maharaj Agnimitra has lust, anger and cruelty but vengeance is not there." Dusshala said.

"What ?" Padmavati asked frowning.

"Had he wanted revenge, he would've waged a war against Hastinapur but no, he actually seems to have good relations with Bhrata Duryodhan." Dusshala said.

"Wait, what day was it when Maharaj ate the kheer ?" Kalyani asked.

"It was Ekadashi." Padmavati said.

"H-He ate rice on Ekadashi...." Kalyani's eyes widened.

"So ? What does this mean ?" Dusshala asked.

"Jiji, we have to go to Bhagwaan Ved Vyas ! Right now ! Rani-maa you stay here with Padmavija !" Kalyani said.

She grabbed the hand of Dusshala and took her outside the palace where they both got mounted on the rath and rode straight to the camp of Bhagwaan Ved Vyas, in the forest.

He was performing a yagya and was waiting for them to arrive only.

"Come take a seat." He said throwing some ahuti in the Agnikund.

Dusshala and Kalyani sat in front the Agnikund, looking at him.

"So you both finally figured out the truth." Ved Vyas said.

"Almost prabhu. And I am dreading what I am thinking is true or not." Kalyani said.

"It is true Kalyani. Because of eating that kheer on the day of Ekadashi, Kali-purush has taken control of Agnimitra's body." Ved Vyas said.

"What ?" Dusshala's eyes widened.

"Yes Dusshala, the cruelty, lewd behaviour, everything unrighteous is being done by Kali-purush and not Agnimitra. He is suffering inside his own body." Ved Vyas said.

He puts ahuti in the yagya, and flames rise. In the fire Dusshala sees the faint figure of Agnimitra and her, it was the day after their first night.

She remembered that he was shamelessly laughing at her but here she sould see him crying. That's the real Agnimitra, the one she had married.

She then saw her carrying that spy from Magadh, Chandraa in his arms and then throwing her off the balcony. Instead of his laugh, she saw him crying again.

She then saw him ordering the delegates of Magadh for a gruesome death, instead of laughing he was crying, for his body has done such a grave sin.

Then she saw him in dragging another woman to his bedroom, Kalyani recognised it to be her. She remembered that night he had left, probably because of aching head.

Now they both realised that night, Agnimitra actually tried hard to take control over his body. And thus he hurriedly left, so to not taint Kalyani's honour.

And now Dusshala realised why he asked her to leave his room the next day 'before he loses control', the control over his body.

And then he lost control again, because Kali-purush was too powerful. And then the lord of Kaliyug, created chaos at Draupadi's Swayamvar.

And it was Kali-purush only who ordered the execution of those women, and laughed while Agnimitra again cried.

Dusshala and Kalyani then saw Agnimitra stabbing Padmavija and instead of laughing he was crying as he muttered 'I am sorry dear.'

Both Dusshala and Kalyani had tears in their eyes, seeing how the king they have been dreading and cursing has been suffering all along.

"Kali-purush has not planted the seed of vengeance in Agnimitra, instead he has planted himself in him." Ved Vyas said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Plays Agatha harkness music*

Who's been messing up everything ?
It's been Kali-purush all along !

Who's been pulling every evil string ?
It's been Kali-purush all along !

He's insidious ! So perfidious !
That's you haven't even noticed
And the pity is... the pity is...
Pity pity pity pity....
Agnimitra suffered everything
While you all thought he was wrong !

Thanks to Rani-maa....
Bloody Rani maa !
It's been Kali-purush all along !

And he ate Chandraa too....🌝🌝