CHAPTER 31

"Kali-purush !?" Dusshala and Kalyani's eyes widened.

"Yes. The embodiment of all evil, the lord of Kaliyug. I had performed an anushthan for him." Padmavati said.

"B-but why ?" Dusshala asked as her hands trembled, listening to this.

"I wanted the feeling of vengeance to rise in Agnimitra, so he would bring Hastinapur on its knees." Padmavati said.

- FLASHBACK -

Padmavati was in her room, doing the anushthan for Kali-purush. Trying to summon him in front of her. She took a dagger and makes a cut on her palm.

"Show yourself O lord of the Kaliyug !" Padmavati said as blood fell on the Agnikund.

Suddenly winds started howling, thundering and lightening was heard. The growling of jackals and donkeys could be heard loud and clear.

And from the darkness of the night, emerged an entity even darker. His eyes were glowing red, his face was dog-like. Very terrifying he was indeed, after all he was the embodiment of all evil.

 Very terrifying he was indeed, after all he was the embodiment of all evil

"Why have you summoned me ?" Kali-purush asked in terrifying gruff voice.

"O Kali, you are the embodiment of all evil, you are source of all wickedness, and I want you to plant a seed of vengeance in my Devar Agnimitra so he shall bring Hastinapur on its knees." Padmavati said.

Kali looked at her, a frightening smirk appeared on his face. Already his ansh was there in this Yug, creating chaos. Now if there are two of him, then the entire world will unravel into chaos.

"But you will not do a thing to Dusshala, keep her out of it. She is innocent." Padmavati said.

"As you say." Kali said.

He raised his hand and summoned a bowl of kheer and gave it to Padmavati.

"Make Agnimitra eat this kheer tomorrow. The seed of vengeance will be planted." Kali-purush said and disappeared.

- FLASHBACK OVER -

"The next morning, I had given this kheer to Padmavija so she could give it to Agnimitra. And that's what she did." Padmavati said.

"Did she know what the kheer was actually ?" Kalyani asked.

"No. She didn't know a thing." Padmavati said.

- FLASHBACK -

"Chachashree !" Padmavija called approaching Agnimitra.

"Yes ?" He looked at her.

"Last night Mata completed her anushthan for Pitashree. She had sent this kheer as prasad." Padmavija said.

She puts a spoonful in his hand and he eats it.

"Mata also wishes for you and Chachishree to offer prayers to Narayan today." Padmavija said.

"Alright." Agnimitra nodded.

He then went straight to his bhavan to get ready for the day but suddenly his head started aching very much.

"Maharaj are you alright ?" The guards asked.

"Yes... Don't worry...." Agnimitra said holding his head with one hand as he walked away.

He finally reached his room, where the maids were cleaning up. Agnimitra sat down on the bed and closed his eyes, keeping his aching head in his hands.

"Maharaj are you well ? Is there anything we can do for you ?" One of the maids asked.

At that Agnimitra looks at them, his gaze suddenly had turned cold, his orbs having an unusual reddish hue.

"Oh, there are several things you can do for me." He said in a lewd tone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

And hence the scene from Chapter 7 and 8 !!!