CHAPTER 25

As the Yagyaseni Draupadi, for whose hand in marriage the rest will be competing for, arrived everyone's jaw dropped seeing such heavenly beauty.

The rules of the swayamvar was simple, whoever strings the Kindhura bow, and hit the eye of rotating fish by looking at its reflection in the water, he will win the swayamvar.

Although the task was easy to understand, fulfilling it was not. Many kings and princes came, tried and failed. After all picking up the Shiv Dhanush was a tumultuous task in itself.

Even kings like Shalya and Karn failed to do the task. Seeing them fail the rest of kings themselves gave up. After the Kshatriyas failed, the challenge was then opened up for Brahmanas.

And from the crowd of sages rose a warrior, unparalleled and unmatched in the three worlds. He came up to the Kindhura Dhanush, bowed to it and then picked it up like Shri Ram picked up the dhanush in Mata Sita's Swayamvar.

He stringed the bow, raised it up and summoned 5 arrows. With full focus he looked down at the water, watching the movement of the revolving fish.

He let's go of the string, and all the five arrows hit the eye of the fish. Flowers are showered on that Jishnu, who proved his superiority over the rest of the warriors.

"That has to be Bhrata Arjun...." Dusshala muttered.

Agnimitra, Duryodhan, Karn and Shakuni looked at her and then at the Brahmin, whom they now recognised to be Arjun only.

"Maharaj Agnimitra, your enemy is Dwarikadheesh, and I consider him to be my rival. Everything here was organised by him, can we let this happen ?" Shakuni asked.

"Not at all." Agnimitra said with a smirk.

Both of them stood up and went forward as Draupadi garlanded Arjun.

"What kind of joke is this ?" Shakuni asked. Causing all the kings to look at them.

"The maiden that was sent by gods to compliment the pride of Kshatriyas is being taken by a destitute Brahmin ? Have the Kshatriyas lost their competence ?" Agnimitra asked.

"THE KSHATRIYAS HAVE NOT LOST THEIR COMPETENCE !" The kings stood.

"This was a trick ! A decieve ! To demean us Kshatriyas !" One King said.

"Maharaj Drupad should be punished !" Another king said.

Everyone raised their weapons and came forward. Drupad looked worriedly at Krishna who smilingly gestured him to stay calm.

"Ask the maiden to choose one of us ! Or we'll throw her in the Agnikund !" One king said

At that Drishtadyumn came in front of the bride and groom, but Arjun kept a hand on his shoulder gesturing him to move aside.

"Rajkumar, your sister is now my responsibility." Arjun said raising the Kindhura bow.

The Kshatriyas kings with their weapons started stomping towards him, but suddenly Bheem came in between with a pillar in hand, shocking everyone with such strength.

Duryodhan lunged at Bheem, but the son of Vayudev got the upper hand. Karn came forward raising his bow at Arjun, but the son of Indra shot one arrow at him, breaking Angraj's bow.

Everyone became silent seeing this, Karn didn't say anything he looked the broken Bow and then at Arjun. He clenched his fists and walked out of the stadium without saying anything.

"Incompetence at its peak I swear..." Agnimitra shook his head.

"Dau, now you agree that this Brahman is Arjun ?" Krishna asked.

"Yes. And that other big Brahman is my student Bheem." Balram said proudly.

"And that one over there standing defeated, is also your dear student Duryodhan." Krishna teased.

"Fine fine. Now stop this clash." Balram said.

Krishna chuckled nodding and came forward in front of all kings.

"Glorious Kings ! This youngster over here has established his right over Draupadi's garland after doing the task you all failed to do. Even Panchali has accepted this man as her groom due to his unparalleled valor. So anything you should be is ashamed and not angry." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Wah ! 😂😂😂

Krishna out here spitting straight facts ! Be Ashamed not Angry ! A thousand bows to the Yogeshwar !
🤣🤣🤣