CHAPTER 13

The word about what Agnimitra did to the spy Chandraa and the delegates of Magadh, spread across the kingdom. The feeling of fear had taken over entire Chandrapur regarding their King, who seemed to be the exact polar opposite of their earlier King Agnihotra.

Padmavati and Padmavija were petrified hearing the news, she had never expected Agnimitra to do something so mercilessly terrifying.

Dusshala was completely shaken after hearing it. She was even afraid to look at Agnimitra, whenever he passed by. And to make the matters even worse, a news had reached her.

A news from Hastinapur, conveying the 'tragic deaths' of Pandavas in Varnavart. This had torn Dusshala completely apart from both inside and out.

Here her life was already being a hell due to her husband, and now she gets to know that her five beloved brothers are dead, her dear brother Arjun is dead.

Everything was now seeming hopeless to her, her reasons to keep going and fight against the miseries of life were diminishing by each passing day.

And not just her, the entire Chandrapur seemed to be falling into an abyss of hopelessness except for one, Kalyani.

She was living her life carfree, without any fear for anyone, offering her prayers to Narayan and devoting most of her time at his service at the temple.

Everyday she would go to that temple, located outside the city and offer service to Narayan by doing his aarti, preparing bhog, garlands and all.

Kalyani did all this just with one desire in her heart, darshan of Narayan. She was ready to do this for the rest of her life, to get a glimpse of him.

Right now she was humming a tune in Bhagwaan Vishnu's praise while preparing the plate of bhog.

"Oh ! I forgot to bring water ! How will prabhu eat without water ?" Kalyani muttered.

She got up and grabbed a matka and went outside the temple to a nearby river stream to get water. Reaching their her eyes fell on the setting sun, it would start getting dark soon.

Kalyani knelt down in front of the river stream, dipping the pot in the flowing water and waiting for it to fill up. When it did, she got and turned around to leave but saw a person standing behind her.

The dark-skinned man seemed to be in his mind-twenties, extremely youthful and charming in looks. By his clothing he seemed to be a cowherd.

 By his clothing he seemed to be a cowherd

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Did Krishna come to meet Kalyani (MisticaDove) in his Gopal swaroop ? Oh yes !

Alright tough question !

Which character among these two do you hate the most ?

1) Agnimitra

2) Dakshayani - Srinav's mum from HH3