CHAPTER 15

Dusshala came to the gates of the palace, where all were waiting for her. Her eyes were set on the plate of Aarti that she was carrying.

She didn't had the courage to look at Agnimitra, while he shook his head at her fear.

Dusshala came and stood in front of him, and did his aarti but didn't dare to look at him

Dusshala came and stood in front of him, and did his aarti but didn't dare to look at him. She dipped her ring finger in the kumkum and then applied tilak on his forehead, through estimate.

Agnimitra raised his sword and held it in front of Dusshala. She took kumkum in her hands and applied it onto it's blade.

"May Chandrapur-naresh be victorious." Dusshala said.

"Ofcourse I will be." Agnimitra smirked.

He then puts his sword in its myaan and turns around to leave. It was then Dusshala looks at him, worriedly for he is going on a war against Jarasandh.

Padmavati came forward and kept a hand on Dusshala's shoulders while looking at Agnimitra who got mounted on his rath and left with the cavalry.

"He will be just fine." Padmavati said.

"It is Jarasandh he is against." Dusshala said.

"I know Agnimitra has become cruel, but trust me the blood of Pushyakul still run through his veins. He is the younger brother of Swargiya Maharaj Agnihotra, he will defeat Jarasandh." Padmavati assured.

"I hope Chachashree loses this time." Padmavija said causing both the ladies to look at her.

"Padmavija ! Don't talk like that about your Chachashree." Padmavati scolded.

"What wrong did I say mother ? He deserves to be punished after the heinous acts he has committed, he has ruined the sanctity of Pushyakul." Padmavija said.

"I can understand your sentiments right now Padmavija, I know you are very disappointed and upset with your Chachashree but don't forget that he is also the King of Chandrapuri. Cruel or Kind, without him this Kingdom of ours will become anaath, he is the shield of Chandrapur." Dusshala said.

"And that is a truth that you have to accept. Don't wish his defeat, or else the entire Chandrapuri will suffer because of it for generations to come. After the death of Arya, Agnimitra is the last hope of Pushyakul. Go and pray to Narayan, that your Chachashree comes back victoriously and safely." Padmavati said.

"As you say mother." Padmavija muttered and left.

Dusshala looked at the premises of the palace, from which Agnimitra went few moments ago.

'Hey Narayan, don't punish him for his deeds at this time. All will fall into ruins. Please keep Arya safe.' Dusshala prayed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The irony of two wrong people fighting to know who is more wrong 😂😂