Chapter 1

Decisions.... decision is the word which make you great and successful if you take the right one, but also make you guilty and ashamed if you take the wrong one. Decisions is a small word to say or write but in real it's meaning is so deep and deeper.

Decisions can make your life heaven or hell. Decisions can make someone happy or sad. Decisions can make someone smile or cry. But what effect can a decision will impact on a child's life?

"You're not my daughter, but a killer of your own mother." Voice come.

"We hate you so much." Another voice come.

"You're not my sister, I hate you so much." Come One more hatred filled voice.

"You're a witch and because of you my mother is also fighting for her life." A deep hatred voice come.

"You're a killer, witch, a bad-omen." Voice come.

"Nooooooo!!!" Arohi wakes up with a jerk from her nightmare.

"Aaruu??? Baby you ok? What happened why are you crying?" Her mother ask hugging her tight.

"Another nightmare?" She asked. While Aarohi just nodded her head. She was shaking and crying because of her nightmare.

"Hey! What happened to my jiggle puff? Don't be afraid of those stupid nightmares, I'm with you we're with you. Ok we love you to the infinity." Her brother said hugging her close to his heart. He kissed her on her crown head.

"Now get up lazy butt, it's your first day of last year. Holidays are over." Her brother armaan said.

"Heyyy!!! Don't call me lazy butt. Monkey." She said to her brother in very fake sad and angry voice. Looking cute, innocent and adorable.

"Ok ok! Sorry now please get up princess." He said in surrendering way and then bowed his head down as royal courtesy.

"So where is the princess's slippers? Did you forget to bring them near my foots?" She asked in fake arrogance with high chin and straight back and shoulders.

"On the way princess." Armaan said and she stop him, while laughing.

"Hey brother. I'm just kidding I can get them on my own don't worry. Thank you so much. " She said hugging him so tight and then jump out of the bed wore her slippers and move inside the bathroom.

"Armaan my boy. I'm so proud of you that you love Aarohi this much after knowing that she's not your real sister." Said Rashmi Singh, mother of Aarohi and Armaan, putting her palms on his cheeks.

"Huh! Mom what are you even thinking ha? She's my sister real or not. She fill my numb wrist with her rakhis (a thread which used in india to show the loving and strong bond of brother and sister), when I have no sister she came into my life like an angel. She's my baby princess mom. Never say those words again." He said and hugged her mother tight and leave the room.

Soon everyone gether in the dining room for breakfast.

"Good morning papa (dad), mumma (mom)." Aarohi greets her parents.

"Good morning princess." Both said in Chorus.

"What's in the breakfast today?" She asked eyeing the food placed on the table.

"Your favourite sprouts and poha (puffed rice with vegetables and spices)." Said her mother.

"Awwww thank you so much mumma." She said and give her mother a flying kiss. Which her mom catch on time. Actually act like catching.

After eating their breakfast everyone leave for their works and college.

Now let me introduce the jiggle puff of the story.

Aarohi Singh! Twenty years old sweet, kind-hearted, strong, jolly, loving girl. She looks like a naive but she's not what she look. She's something you can never think by looking her face, a devil mind in an Angel's body. Well not she's a villain type but a naughty minded.

In her family their is her mother Rashmi Singh, a beautiful lady in her mid forties. She's a house manager. Her father Rishab Singh, handsome man in his late forties. A kind hearted person with good name. He works in some bank as a bank manager. Her brother Armaan Singh, he's in his mid twenties, a strong, hard to break, beleive in hard work and justice. He's like a coconut, hard from outside but a soft and sweet from inside.

This is all about her and her family. But sometimes what we saw it doesn't what we actually see. Sometimes people are hurt, in pain, but smile like everything seems alright. But in real everything is beyond our imaginations.

Sometimes a younger is more mature than his/her age. But Sometimes a adult behaves like immatures. It just a concept of facing hardships. But what Aarohi faces is something beyond what we can imagine by looking her jiggle and jolly nature with always smiling face.

Sometimes we hurt someone so deep that it imprints in there hearts and minds.
_____
Hey guys!!

How are you all?
Hotel all fit nd fine.
So guys...
Share your views and follow me on Wattpad and instagram
Author_sansh
For more updates and details.

LOTS OF LOVE. XOXO.
AUTHOR SANSHII!!!