Chapter 17

Aarohi--

After the end of marriage rituals, they give us some rest before my sending off ceremony and send me and agastya into one room. There was some kind of awkward and irritating silence between us. He was busy in his mobile phone, while I forget mine with Tanmay.

'now how did I contact him to give me my phone back, I'm getting bored. Uhh'. I thought.

I was sitting on the bed, while he was talking with someone on the phone standing in the balcony, i heard his faint voice as he was trying to calm someone down.

"Com'on don't create a fuss it's just a matter of on year and you know about that before. Right?" He said and stop for sometime probably listening to the respond of the caller.

"You know very well why I did this, I only did this to have a child which it's not like I have any other option left." He said and now I understand with whom he's talking. It's Saurvi his fiance and mine.... Mine nothing.

I was still sitting at the same place when he come inside looking angry. He went and sit on the couch placed near the balcony gate.

He was furiously typing something in his phone when we heard a knock on the door. Or said only I heard the knock.

I look at him first to see either he move or not, then I go to open the door as he didn't move a inch.

I open the door just to found my dear best friend tanmay standing with his most amazing smile but his eyes held sadness as same as mine.

"Tann what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ohh you already start forgetting things I don't think you're this much old to forget that your beloved phone is with me?" He said playfully teasing me.

"Youuu!!!! Tann I'm not gonna leave you." I said and try to punch him playfully when my leg slipped and I fall in his arms.

"Hey careful, princess." He said with concern, holding me securely in his arms, I felt safe. It's the most safest place for me after dad and brother. He gives me peace. And after knowing his love for me I feel really special.

"Thank you tann." I said and we looked into each other's eyes looking for some unsaid words and feelings, when we heard someone's fake coughing sound.

"Are you done clinging with my wife?" Agastya's hard voice reached into our ears and we separate from each others.

"Well here your phone princess, I'm just a call away. Call me if you need anything. Ok?" He said completely ignoring agastya's words and presence.

"Ok I'll for sure." I said giving him my assuring smile.

"Take some rest, I'm taking my leave. Your sending off ceremony is about to start." He said and turn his face as his eyes welled up with tears.

Without looking back he walked away from their. I was still standing on the same place looking at his retreating back.

"Are you done with your lover? If yes than close the door and come inside I need something to discuss with you." He said and moved back inside the room.

I take a long sigh and lock the door behind me, and walk inside to see what's he going to throw on me this time.

"What you wanna talk?" I asked without beating the bush around.

"As we're Marriad now I wanted to discuss something's with you. As you know this is the thing for only one year and we're Marriad so that you give me hier." He said and i look at him, in a way to continue further.

"So I want you to do not disclose about us outside the world, I don't want any fuss in between me and Saurvi, if this happens then she face shame and hurt from outsiders which i don't want for her." He said in his most caring and concern voice, which once he used that for..... Uh nothing.

"Look Mr. Kapoor I also don't want to disclose this marriage in front of the whole world as I feel ashamed of you, Singhania's as well as of me. As I'm getting married with you just to give birth to your hier. It's hurt my self respect and dignity too. So don't worry about this." I said without failing once in front of him. But when I say I feel ashamed of him his eyes held some kind of unsaid emotion or hurt, but before I understood his eyes come in their cold self back.

"Ok then good." He said. Not knowing what to say further. Which I found winning.

"I wanted to ask something from you?" I said, i wanted to ask why he's hell bent to marry me just for a hier.

"Huh? What's that?" He asked in his arrogance self.

"Why did you marry me for a hier? I mean, you can have a child with your soon to be wife too. Then why me?" I asked, my voice chocked at the thought of giving him my child for ever and leave him/ her with agastya.

"Well i was waiting for this only. So let me tell you this. I'm asking for a child from you because my blood is having some kind of infection.....kind of broken blood cell chain which didn't affect me but it did effect in birth of my child. And you....your blood completing that chain so only you can bear my child into your womb." He said, looking directly in my eyes.

I feel something good in my heart knowing that I complete him. I was about to smile, when his this revelation hit me hard, vanishing my smile before it spread on my lips.

"But Singhania's said that your fiance is not ready to give birth because of her career and you bound Singhania's that you only have your hier with Singhania's blood?" I asked, in confusion.

"That was a pure lie, nothing much." He said in a duh tone.

"But because of that, don't thing yourself special for me, you're still a kil.... Let it go for now. But remember one thing that you never be a part of mine or my child's life." And with that he walked away.

His words maybe hurts me, but maybe giving birth to his child I give him some happiness, which he thinks I took them away from him. Maybe in this way he stop blaming me for nothing. Maybe he become my...... Nothing. Huh!