Chapter 13

Tanmay--

I don't know how suddenly I said those words to Roy uncle, but when I heard their talks, I don't know why I feel some unknown feelings inside me regarding Aarohi, imagining her with that playboy billionaire Agastya awake some hidden possessiveness inside me.

And about saying I'm in love with her, which is not true, but also not completely false. It just .....it just complicated.

Uhhh....but I'm not regretting, saying I'm in love with Aarohi and stay with her forever. Maybe she get married with Agastya and lived with him for one year also give his child a birth but......but after loving her I'm sure I'm not gonna regret.

I wish she say no to this whole marriage thing, um.... I just wished her to stay with me either as best friend or a wife I do everything in my will to stay with her and close to her.

I know and I'm sure she never fell in love with Agastya even giving birth to his child but I don't know what I'm even thinking.

"Hey tann?" I heard a cute soft voice of my dear darling bestfriend.

"Yes! Baby girl?" I asked her in some different ancient, actually I tried an Italian ancient but again, I failed and she laughed out loud.

"Tan, you know you sound funny doing that, haha..... I can't even imagine you in some different ancient other than indian" she said still laughing.

I love her laughing sound, it's sound so soothing and music to my ears. I don't know I have those feelings inside me for her until I do that eavesdropping her family talks.

"Well, I don't regret sounding even like a duck if that's make you laugh whole heartedly." I told her with a side slope smile.

"Yeah yeah, tann you know..." She said once she stop laughing now she's sound serious. Like really serious which she doesn't sound most of the times.

"What?" I asked also sounding a little, serious.

"Uhh nevermind." She said fanning her hand in a dismissed way.

"Hey, you can't do this with me I'm your bestfriend?" I complaint, with a pout.

"It's really noth..." She's about to say it's nothing when I put my finger on her lips shussing her.

"Shuss! You know you're an incapable in lying, so tell the truth now, what's that?" I forced her a little.

"Tan.... I...I always wonder what if you don't come into my life how can I live with this pain and hurt inside me? It's feel great to share everything with you. I feel lighter, I feel free from my sorrow life." She said with tearfull eyes.

"What happened princess?" I asked, cupping her face in between my palms.

"Tan..Tanmay, Singha... Singhania's want...want me to get married with...with ag... Agastya." She complete her sentence in between her sobs.

Her every sobs, her every single drop of tears ripping and stabbing my heart to bleed. Right now I just want to go and shoot that moth**fu**er man named Agastya.

"Hey aaru! Look at me, look at me please." I plead to her. And she look at me with watery eyes.

"No one hurt you this time, ok? Before I was not with you, but now I'm and that Agastya Kapoor didn't able to make you feel miserable untill I'm by your side. And I never ever leave your side either you want me or not I promise you that." I told her looking into her eyes directly.

And she didn't say anything, just looking at me while her tears continuosly falling from her eyes. And after sometime she hugged me tight like her life depends upon me. Holding her this close to me give a solace and peace to my heart and soul. I felt complete. But in this condition it hurt me more then it hurt her.

We stayed like this for some good Mintues, when manya come and join our hug.

"Neither I know what makes you cry like a baby, nor I wished to know but remember one thing bestiee that I'm by your side in good or in bad, In happy or in sad. But just don't cry like this, it hurts to see your bestfriend cry so miserably." Told manya still hugging us. And she also start crying looking Aarohi crying.

We're in group hug, and Aarohi cry more hearing this.

"I know manuu! I'm a bad friend that I share everything with Tanmay and not with you, but you stand my side without even complaining." Aarohi said now hugging her only. Girls throw me out from their hug. But it's the worth watching sight.

"Don't worry darling, I never ever complaint about that, I know you and Tanmay are friends years before me, and he saw you since your childhood almost. But we met in college, not so long I know that's why you're not comfortable to share your past with me but.... But I never ever leave your side, even you boths. Infact you both murdered someone, I helped you to dumped his/ her body Rather then Calling the cops." She said her feelings and we (Aarohi and me) both laughed. I laughed genuinely and Aarohi laugh with tear filled eyes.

Then we're talking on some silly thinks which makes us laugh like crazy peoples. But then we hear a fake coughing sound and some words which boils my anger, makes manya shocked and Aarohi shivered in fear.

"Can I get some alone time with my soon to be wife?" Said non other that Agastya Kapoor.