Chapter 25

Aarohi--

After that night when Tanmay come to agastya's house and took me with him. Agastya come to take me with him by the day after tomorrow. But mom refused and said it's good if i stay with them in the first trimester of my pregnancy.

And I'm kinda greatful of her to put such a good idea of letting me stay with them here and not sending me off with Agastya alone.

It's been several days, since I'm here at my maternal house. After knowing the news of me being pregnant.... mom become more strict and caring that I have never seen her before.

She always take care of my timely diet, vitals, checkups and carvings. I did my college because before I start showing my baby bump my graduation gets completed. So what's the need to drop it??

It's been one month since I got pregnant. And from next month my final exams will be starting. So right now I'm studying for that only.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Agastya use to come here and meet me.... Uhh no actually he come to meet his baby which is growing inside my womb.

And his these words always reminds me that this baby is not mine after giving him/her birth also.

A lone tear slipped from my eyes as I think about that. I don't event want to get heartily connected with the baby so that after letting him/her go I didn't felt hurt and broken. I never caressed my belly, I never talk to the baby. I just stay as I'm before.

But I'm a mother and how can I let my baby go like that.

I was thinking all this when a gush of wind make my hair fall on my face and it broke my throughs.

I wipe the tears which was falling without my knowledge and start focusing on my books again.

I don't know when the whole day want and it's almost dinner time. Until angry mom enter into the room.

"Aarohi Singh, daughter of Rishab singh, can't you understand a one Little thing that you're pregnant and not for you but you should have take care of yourself for the baby?" She shout with the top of her voice.

Uhh sometimes she become so dramatic and I felt like if it's me who's pregnant or she. Because the way she's having mood swings. Ohh God!!!

"Mom I'm sorry, i was so engrossed in the study that I forgot the track of time. It's not gonna happen again I promise." I said and she nodded her head getting calm.

"Go and get ready in this." She said forwarding a bag towards me.

"Ready? For what? Are we going somewhere??" I asked with frowned eyebrows.

"You forgot aaru? I already informed you in the morning that agastya call me saying he's coming to take you for the dinner." She said in her duh tone.

"Mom i have no mood to go anywhere with him." I said without looking into her eyes.

She understands and sit beside me.

"Princess, my baby....I know things are not well in between you two and at first I don't want anything normal in between you both so that you get married with Tanmay after giving birth to his child and divorcing him, but i was wrong how can I let that little fella suffer? Why I let his/her parents apart and let my grandchild grownup with a step mother?" She said with tears.

"Mom i understand what you're saying. But... It's not my only decision to take, agastya never accept me as his wife let's forget about him loves me for now. He loves Saurvi and he's all doing this because of her only. I don't want any hope or connection with him or his baby. He and his beloved Saurvi's family already destroy my life I can't let them destroy it more." I said to her with tears.

"So I let him know that you're not feeling going out. Ok?" She asked to confirm it and I nodded my head negatively.

"No mom I'm going for this time and Today by myself told him not to do any thing like this for me in future." I said and she just nodded.

Once she leave the room I change into the dress which mom give me or indirectly Agastya gives me. It's a beautiful wine coloured dress with transparent straps and a cut near my waist it stop above my knees.

I wore my little heeled sandals matches with the dress colour and did minimal makeup, left my hair open. I was looking beautiful with the pregnancy glow but I'm not happy. Uhh.

I took a deep sigh and walked out of the room to wait for his arrival, once I reached at the living room I saw tanmay and agastya staring at eachother as if looks can kill they both will be dead by now.

"Tann.." i breath out his name and both broke their staring game.

I saw tanmay after so long as he busy in some business matters.

As I saw him I cannot control myself and run towards him and about to slip.

"Be careful doll/ aaro/ princess/ aarohi." Everyone screams including agastya and tanmay come towards me before I fall, he hold me protectively in his arms.

"Are you mad? Huh what if you fall? What if something happened to you? You mad woman.... For God sake Aarohi now you're married be a little mature." He shouts on me out of worry.

"I'm sorry!" I state and hug him tight. He also hug me back tightly.

Out Little moment broke because of some fake cough.

It was agastya. He was standing their with worried and angry expression which i ignore.

"Can we go now?" He asked emotionlessly.

"Where are you taking her?" Asked tanmay, interrupting him.

"For dinner....I just wanted to spend some time with my baby's mother and my baby." He said and I felt a little warm in my heart, only if I know whom he addresses as baby's mother.

_______
Hey guys!! How are you all?

Hopefully all fit and fine.
So how's the story till now?
Share your views on the comments sections and follow me on Wattpad and instagram
Author_sansh
LOTS OF LOVE. XOXO.
AUTHOR SANSHI!!

For more updates and details.