Chapter 32

Aarohi-

After that morning small fight with Saurvi, everything is so abnormally calm, shaurya brother try to talk with Roy uncle and tanmay too but they just ignore him, cause from past years he didn't give a heap about my whereabouts and well being and now suddenly he said something is wrong, i need to be more careful and blah, blah, blah.

Well some pregnancy instant kick me to believe him but then again why did he care now? But after all the fights and arguments with him, he's my brother, at the end of the day.

Armaan bro, tanmay and roy uncle is behin the truth of this whole incident that happened in the past with mom and sanchi, i don't wanna repeat or do anything with this, but will they hear me???

NEVER!!

So I'm sitting at the pool side with my seven and a half month baby bump and doing absolutely nothing... Just one and a half month more and I'll hold my baby.... But..uh forget about it now. In this whole journey of seven and half months I didn't caressed my belly, because I know Agastya never let me meet with my baby after birth and looking our talking terms I'm sure, we'll never be together not even for child.

I was staring at the water inside the pool, when suddenly heard a phone ringing. But this make me jump on my place. I pickup the call and it's from some unknown private number. At first I cut the call but it again start ringing so i picked-up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello?" I again said.

I look at the phone and again place it on my ear.

"Hello? Anyone their?" I asked.

This silence making me uncomfortable. I don't know why? But i don't like this feeling. Feeling of something bad is going to happen.

"Hello, sorry there is network issue, are you Miss. Aarohi?" Somebody ask from the other side.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked.... Now my heart was beating so fucking hard. I can feel sweat-beads on my forehead.

"Mam I'm calling from, lifeline hospital...Mr. tanmay meet with an accident. Please come fast... Fast" he said and cut the call abruptly, without waiting for my question or reply.

But hearing, Tanmay, accident, hospital, lifeline.... I feel like everything happens again. I remember and hate this hospital name since mom's (shurbi/biological) death.

I ran outside without informing anyone as I'm not able to do that. I drive the car in full speed, tears were continuously falling from my eyes, making my vision blur. I blink several times to clear my eyes but nothing happens, so i use my one hand, wiping my tears and before i could again see clearly I saw one truck came from the wrong side, suddenly fear rush over me and I put my one hand on my belly protectively, feel a heartbeat with kick and then ......

CHRASH!!!!

the truck crash with my car... I feel a sudden string of pain in my head, hand, back and belly, i feel wet and sticky from my head, heard various noises of shouting, murmuring and slowly everything went dark. I felt like i lost again.
.
.
.
.
Agastya--

I was working in my office, after that little argument with Aarohi few mornings back, i continuously ignored her. I felt like she's innocent, i may be hurt her, so it's better not to interact her much. I no it's very unlike me but it's ok I think???. But since last week i feel this weird and restlessness.

I didn't able to pay concentration on any work, file or even in meetings. I was just keep thinking about Aarohi.

Actually some days back shaurya come to me looking so wired like someone had beat him... His hairs were all disaster, his clothes are dirty... In short words he didn't look like himself. When he come to my cabin he was panting badly, his eyes were fluffy and red due to crying. Maybe??

I asked what happened so he said.

**Agastya... agastya my bestfriend please.... please take care of Aarohi... please provide more security for her... I...i lost my mother i can't loose my sister too... Please i request you...only you can keep her safe under your protection please her life is in danger please.** He said crying.

I give him some water and asked why he saying like his, by whom her life is in danger? what happened? So he just said.

**With time you yourself know every answer of your asked and unasked question, i took long time to.... I should have find before but you promise me to protect my sister and her baby.**
He said and didn't make any portion to argument, so i promised him.

This conversation make me feel weird, then next day I meet with Saurvi and she tell me something that make my blood boils.

She said that Aarohi plans to kill my baby any how, because she don't trust Saurvi and wanted to kill our baby, with the help of Roy uncle and that Tanmay. Like how can a mother think like this.

I keep my eye on her i didn't let her meet with Tanmay and roy uncle much... But when they use to come in the house I made sure that some...gaurd or maid should be their to hear their conversation and record it.

I also installed cctv cameras in the hidden places of the house. I can't risk my baby's life.

And i was thinking all this when I heard my door open and saw shaurya was standing their with angry and sad same expressions at the same time. His shirt contains blood.

Blood? What happens?

"Shaurya...what happened? Whose blood is this?" I asked walking near him. And he just punch me.

"You Bastard i told you to take care of Aarohi and protect her, but what you did huh?? What??... Because of your carelessness she meet with an accident." He shouts on me.

I feel like someone snatch the floor under my foot.

"Wh...what the hell are you saying?" I shouts on him.

"I'm not saying any hell or shit it's the truth... I told you that her life is in danger, but you never listened." He said and cry.

"Where she is now?" I asked and he told me and we both went their.

I never saw shaurya crying like this, after the death of surbhi aunty he became quite.

But the thought of aarohi's accident make me shiver. I can't loose my best friend too. Neither my wife nor my baby.

I maybe hate her, but never thought of like this for her. God please make both Aarohi and baby safe. I mentally pray for them.

But as soon as we reached in the hospital where Aarohi was.. I saw tanmay their with crying and lost face he look so broken. But then I remembered Saurvi's words.

***They're planning to kill the baby Agastya.***

I feel anger rose inside me and I threw a punch on his face directly, which cause him fall on the ground.