Chapter 21

Agastya--

I don't know what suddenly happened to Aarohi, i was confused and first thought she was acting but all my confusion fade away when Tanmay take her hospital in such a emergency, everyone was presents their in a leap of eye.

And all my confusion turns into guilt, I wanted to hurt her but not like this that she admitted into hospital that too in Vegetable state. It's been a week she still didn't open her eyes. When i was suggested by dad to marry Aarohi i was hell angry and decides to make her life living hell, make her cry on little things, but i heard the private talk of Tanmay and Armaan. They're right we never try to find the truth. But again the truth is in front of our eyes.

I'm so hell irritated with all this. I just wanted to make her feel the same pain me and my family feel after losing our kra....

"Agastya? Agastya?" My trance broke with the high voice of Saurvi.

I look at her, and realise how mom gets angry upon me for behaving so rude with Aarohi and how she was about to slap Saurvi.

"Agastya? What happened you again zoned out. Is everything ok baby." She said while circling her arm around my nec, sitting on my lap.

"Yeah..yeah it just.....it just I was thinking about some project which is important nothing else. You tell me what are you saying?" I asked by diverting the detective mode of her.

"Let's go for a day out, it's been a weeks, since you got married to that bitch we didn't get a time to spend." She said with hate and anger filled eyes. But they soon change when she saw in my eyes.

"Not now Saurvi, mom is already angry with me and I don't want to upset her more." I reason her.

"What the hell is wrong with your mother agastya? She didn't like me and because you're thinking she gets angry you're also ignoring me now." She yelled with tears.

I felt bad for her, I know mom dislike her but I love her.

'do you really love her?' asked my heart.

'ofcourse he did.' mind confess.

'but I thought love didn't confessed by minds.' heart mocks and everything want silent eventually.

"Look Saurvi Aarohi is in hospital, and because I want my mom happy I need to go hospital in some intervals. It's not possible for us to go out, until she didn't awake." I said with no room left for argument. But she's is being she. So Saurvi start arguing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you agastya? I thought you hate her? And love me with all your heart and time." She said, her voice filled with irritation.

"I do Saurvi without any doubt but the circumstances are different and mom is angry with both of us. And if you want to bring mom on your side you have to act even you don't like Aarohi you have to act as goody two shoe." I state my thoughts.

"But i hate her, I wanted to see her so miserable after what she did with you guys and with us." She said I stayed silent.

"Tell me one thing Agastya did 'she' is not your family? Did your mom didn't love 'her'? Did Krat..." She was about to say 'her' name when I stop her.

"Don't! Don't take 'her' name Saurvi just don't." I shout, my eyes held anger and hate for Aarohi. She's the reason for everything, for every pain.

"Than why the hell you're being soft towards her? And why you let your mom stand besides Aarohi? Why? Why? Why?" She shouted, punching my chest with her small fist.

"Don't your mom love her own.." she was about to said a wrong word about my mom i shouts.

" GET OUT !" I roared.

"Why? Why should I go out? I wanted to break that daughter of bitch so.." she said bad and ill words about surbhi unty.

"I SAID GET OUT SAURVI. And for whom your saying the bad words is your Late step-mother. Can't you have a little shame for saying those words to that kind hearted, loving and caring person?" I said out of anger.

Till now I was hell angry, she said bad things about Aarohi as much as she wants, but about my mother and surbhi unty I can't let her utter a single word about these two ladies in my life.

Surbhi aunty is aarohi's biological mother. She's the very important woman in the world for me after my mom. Surbhi aunty is like a mother to me.

I saw fuming Saurvi going our of my cabin in anger but i don't give a damm about it right now, she said bad word about my mother like surbhi aunty.

I sat on my chair and think about the moments I spent with surbhi aunty.

*Aunty...aunty?* I called her crying, i was only seven years old at that time.

*Yes my baby. I'm here.* She said from the kitchen.

*Aunty?* I called her once and and run towards her, hugged her legs.

*What happened son? Why are you crying? Did you hurt yourself?* She asked out of panick and take me into her warm embrace.

*Unty mumma...she said I'm a bad boy, and she didn't talk to me ever neither she let me talk with shreya (Aarohi)?* I complaint to her still crying and hugging her.

"Hey first stop crying. Ok? And she loves you so much that she didn't resist talking to you, you just have to say sorry because I'm sure you did something naughty to let her utter those words.* She said lovingly with caressing my head.

"But about Shreya?* I asked innocently.

*Until I'm alive no one stop you from talking, playing, even fighting with her.* She said and kissed my forehead.

She's like a second mother for me, if mom ever scold me I just run to surbhi aunty. But after her death everything is change.

She was right when she said-- until she's alive she didn't let anyone stop me from talking to shreya. But her death is itself the second reason I stop talking with shreya. Her death bring us apart.