Chapter 29

Kabir--

Next day I woke up with the sound of my phone continuos rings, yesterday i slept on the couch placed inside my office here in the penthouse, as I got up i felt a sudden string of pain in my back and head.

I slowly move towards the table and pick the call it's from mom.

"Hey mom! Good morning!" I greet her in my raspy, goggy voice.

"Agastya did you just woke up?" She questioned from the other side.

"Umm...yeah mom." I replied while rubbing my eyes to clear them.

"Agastya son you know today is surbhi's and Saanvi's barsi (death anniversary)?" She questioned again.

By hearing the name Saanvi.... Send shivers to my spine. She's my little baby sister. Another female of my life whom I love the most.

I felt my throat burn with unshed tears. I hear mom sobs lightly.

"Mo-mom!" I manage to voice out myself.

"Mom ple-please don't cry. Please." I said, my tears start falling whom I was trying not to shed.

"Agastya, i know i also don't want to cry. But she's my daughter." She said sound sad and low. Yes she's indeed her daughter and she's having every right to cry over her loss. But I can't see or hear her crying.

"Mom i know she's my baby sister too. I missed her mom." I said after a short pause, silently crying.

"I missed her too son. Just come on time." She said changing the whole topic.

"Ok! mom." I said.

"Agastya??" She called me.

"Yeah mom." I replied.

"Bring Aarohi with you as well. It's her mother's death anniversary too." She said sounding normal. Or better TRY to sounding normal.

"What? No mom. I never bring her in this." I almost shout.

"Agastya son, Surbhi is her mother too. Till now Singhania's didn't let her come neither her uncle wanted to, but this year is different she's your wife." She tried to reason me.

"Look mom, either surbhi unty is her mother or not, I'll not bring her to the temple for this barsi poojan (death anniversary worship). Also she's not my damm WIFE." I shout.

"Agastya keep your voice down." She shouts back.

"Mom how can you forget she's the reason why Saanvi is not between us. She's the whole damm reason." I shout back. Till now I was controlling my anger, my hate but now I just wanted to show Aarohi her actual place.

"Agastya saanvi is not just your sister but my daughter too. And bygones are bygones. We can't control live or death. We just pray to god for our loved ones long life but we can't just control it. Also she's not the culprit." She tried to reason.

"Look mom you may forgive her but not me. And till I'm alive she's not gonna come there. End of discussion." I said and cut the call before she said anything more on the behalf of aarohi's side.

I took a long deep breath to calm myself. I just wish that she didn't come in front of my eyes today. Or else I also don't know what I did with her.

I thought and walk out towards my room.

But today, luck was not her side and sadly not mine too. I saw her coming out of her room. But before i lash out myself on her i walked in my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

I took a long cold shower to calm my angry nerves which was ready to burst in anger. I wore white kurta and shoes walk out of my room.

I just wanted to move out from the house before I saw her again.