Chapter 20

Tanmay Vyas--

As I reached on agastya's penthouse i about to knock the door but it's already open so I went inside just to see Aarohi crying like hell. I can't see her like this and I don't even know what happened with her. What these two beasts done with her.

I walked inside and roared on both of them, and pick Aarohi in my arms in bridal style, keep chanting words to make her awake, because if she close her eyes I don't know then what happened.

Last time when she get her anxiety attack and fall unconscious it's take her more than two days to get her concious back. Doctor told us and her strictly to not to trigger her anxiety part. It damage and effect her nerves system. Her anxiety attack directly hit into her head.

And their is only two things which provoke her attacks.

First is her past and some nightmares.

And

Second, her name SHREYA. It's just a name for others but for her it's a nightmare, a bad past.

And I'm damm sure that bitch, fatt potato... Saurvi called her with this name. She knows that it triggers her and then also she do that. In our way to hospital I called uncle and unty and told them to call uncle Roy also and come to the xyz hospital.

First they freak out, but i told them to come first and then I tell them and they agreed.

Doctor took Aarohi inside the checking room, when whole singh family and Roy uncle and his wife present in the hospital.

"Tanmay, son where is Aarohi?" Asked Roy uncle, his face looks like he's crying without tears.

"She's inside the checking room." I told them.

"But how all this happens?" Asked uncle, aarohi's father.

"I don't know uncle, in Morning she called me and said she missed so we decide a day out and i told her that I'm coming, and when I reached I saw her crying and almost unconscious, when I bring her here that's all what I know." I said and eyed towards Saurvi and Agastya.

"But you can ask them, as they were present their at the very same time, surely thy both said or did something with her which brings her here." I said gritting my teeths.

If not, I can broke agastya's jaw and slap Saurvi hard enough to not use their useless mouths anymore. But i control my inner volcano which is ready to burst.

"What you both did with her?" asked Roy uncle in his angry voice, his face not hide any trace of anger his anger and hate was on display for Saurvi and Agastya.

"We didn't do anything with her, she's just doing act to gain sympathy from everyone " said Saurvi, that damm witch thinks that we're Singhania's who buy her lies so easily and start blaming our aaru.

"Cut this crap of yours Saurvi, we're not your so called family who buy your lies and start blaming her." Come armaan bro's voice.

She tremble in fear, she's scared of him.

"I didn't lie..." She about to say when he cut in between.

"Yeah you're the only gold statue here, all pure." He said in sarcasm.

"Shut up armaan, you're talking with my fiance." Said agastya, huh her servent.

"You know what agastya kapoor you keep your fucking mouth shut. If anything happens to my sister or she didn't gain her concious back anytime soon, you see the real armaan singh." He threatened him in his cold, low, and angry voice. It send shivers to my spine too.

I never ever heard his this tone.

"Listen.." agastya about to say something when i cut him.

"You listen agastya, don't play with her, I know what you both did with her. You both probably called her with name Shreya. Don't do that ever again. I repeat DON'T!." I shout on them, and he just nodded.

No guys don't feel soft for him. If she didn't faint and we didn't admit her to the hospital he surely thinks she just acting all this. But the surroundings and everyones tense faces make him felt a little calm.

He's not even guilty. His face having a emotions of 'what the heck.'

Doctors take time more than required, which make me impatience.

I was doing back and forth in the corridor when doctor come out in a stressed face.

"How's she doctor?" I asked.

"Tanmay, as I said before it's harmful for her to get any anxiety attack, her nightmares are ok. But this attack thing is not good. We can't say anything till when she get up. Just wait patiently. Excuse me." He said and walked out from their, leaving all of us stressed.

I so wanted to puch agastya right here and now, and like Roy uncle read my mind he hold my hand indicating me no. On which i walked out to calm my anger. I can't see her in this Vegetable state even for one day, and god knows when she wakeup now. Last time was so hard for everyone, I just don't want her to suffer.

I was pacing back and fort while thinking all this when Armaan bro take me in a brotherly hug.

"Calm down tanmay, I know you didn't shout or yell or punch agastya but I know you're raging from inside please calm yourself down. You know Aarohi needs us, she needs you." He try to explain me.

He knows me well enough.

I broke the hug and said.

"Bro I know, but that asshole's face make me realise that Aarohi is again in her vegetable state because of him and his so called girlfriend. You know bhai they both know that 'shreya' it's trigger her mind then also they both call her with the very same name." I said and a lone tear slipped from my eyes.

"Tanmay it's not a time for getting weak. I want your help." He said hopefully looking at me.

"Yes brother tell me, I do anything for Aarohi." I said with determination, on which he smiled.

"I want to take out the truth in front of both the families Singhania's and kapoors. I wanted to do that long time back but that time I didn't find any reason to do that. But now when they again drag Aarohi in their mess so it's time for the truth to come out." He said, with hidden emotions and anger.

"I'm with you in this bro." I said and we both shook hands.