Chapter 10

Agastya Kapoor--

"Dad I don't want to meet her. Marrying her is case impossible. I hate her I hate so damm much to her, I wanted to marry Saurvi, not Aarohi." I raise my voice upon dad, I don't know why he wants to get me married to that bitch.

"Agastya do as I said, it's only for your and Saurvi's good." Said dad in his calm voice.

"I really don't understand your point dad." I said and walked out from his study, slamming the door behind me. Arguing with him is not the way to do things he do what he wanted to do.

Well, I'm Agastya Kapoor....only heir of Kapoor's and co., not a playboy but a kind of too. I'm heels over head in love with Saurvi kapoor, we're even engaged but dad spoil my plan of getting married with Saurvi.

Even I'm angry with him, but also I know that, dad have some strong moto, behind his this decision, otherwise he never take this big decision without my will.

"Oh god! Where I stuck myself, I hate that bitch so damm much, and here dad not saying his reasons behind all this drama." I mummers to myself angrily, after returning in my bedroom.

I was throwing things when I got a call from my love Saurvi.

"Hey baby!" She said in her sweet voice.

"Heya doll, what are you doing?" I asked in my changed mood, she having a power of changing my mood into the snap of fingers.

"Nothing just thinking why don't we go for a shopping as tomorrow is my welcome party?" She asked.

"I'm on my way, doll. Just be ready I'll be their in half and hour." I said and cut the call, pick car keys and move out from the mansion.

I drove myself to Singhania mansion where on the way I saw that park where......SHUT THE FUCK UP AGASTYA.

I divert my mind and reached at Singhania's mansion.

I walked inside the mansion, just to greet grandparents and dad of Saurvi, where I meet Shaurya in middle of my way.

"Hey shau....how are you man?" I asked to Shaurya, younger step brother of Saurvi.

"Don't try to be friends with me Agastya. Also don't call me with this name ever again." He said in a cold and hard voice. It didn't effect me because he's like this with me since our childhood.

Were used to be best friends but one person and one incident change everything in between me and Shaurya. Somewhere it didn't effect me but also I miss my bestfriend.

As he walked out, I also ignore him and move inside further to meet everyone, I greet the elders and wait for Saurvi to come down. As she comes we walked out from the mansion towards my car, I open the passenger door for Saurvi and about to sit on driver seat, where I hear Shaurya's voice.

It sound full of pain and hurt. I indicate Saurvi as two minutes with my fingers and move towards the voice.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry mom, I did wrong I know you're so much ashamed of me as your son." He said looking towards the rose garden, where I ......

"Mom, she will be fine I know, but I don't know thinking about her, seeing her I feel anger mom. I'm sorry I'm ashamed of myself but I can't hold my anger and hate towards her." He said and sat on his knees down, crying and wiping his tears harshly.

I want to hold him in my arms and want to give him warm brotherly hug and a shoulder to cry on. But in reality I know I can't.

I walk back towards the car, and drove us (himself and Saurvi) to my desinger Kajol.

She have everything for everyone. So as we entered inside, her secretary welcomed us and Saurvi went inside for her dress selection, where I saw a beautiful black cocktail dress, it's a beautiful dress and I don't know when my mind want to her and I imagined her in this dress.

I don't want to know hows she, wheres she but....but my mind and heart wants. I love Saurvi so much, but don't know why...my mind and heart want to see her for once.

I hate her way damm to much, but every part of my presence want her presence for once.

My dress imaging broke when I heard Saurvi's voice.

"How's this looking Agastya?" She asked showing her dress, which she wear for trial.

"Nice, but why don't you try some more to know which is actually best?" I suggest her and she happily move back inside the trial room.

Therefore here I ordered kajol to pack that black cocktail dress and send it to penthouse apartment, where I used to live nowadays.

Soon we done with shopping and we're about to go for a good lunch somewhere at good restaurant, when I got a call from dad to meet him at xyz place, for the meeting with Roy Tandon, maternal uncle of Shaurya.

After dropping off Saurvi at Singhania's mansion I drove back to the place dad asked me to come.

I reached at the perfect point where, Roy Tandon (maternal uncle) , his wife Pallavi Tandon (maternal aunt) and his dad Akhlesh Tandon (maternal grandfather) was presented along with dad and Saurabh Singhania (Saurvi's Father). They're talking on the same matter as I reached.

"Hello everyone!" I greet everyone present their and sit on my alloted place.

"Cut the crap of this greetings and welcoming session and come to the point for which we're presented here today." Demand Roy uncle.

"Roy, as you're on the point directly and Agastya is also their now then I wanted you to kindly allowed me for arranging the marriage of shreya and Agastya." Said Saurabh uncle.

"Who shreya? And why you want her hand for him?" Roy uncle shouts on Saurabh uncle, pointing towards me. I feel rage inside me because what he think of me?

"Look Roy, till now I'm asking with respect to you, now let me tell you I wanted her to marry Agastya and that's final." He finalize the talk.

"Look Saurabh, you're legally give whole custody of shreya urff Aarohi to Singh family, after this you have no right on her life decisions." Said Roy uncle, while gritting his teeths, Pallavi aunty, put her hand on his to make him calm.

"Yes I do, but not fully. Her decision related wedding are still upon me so I wanted her to get married with Agastya and that's final." Said Saurabh uncle.

"Then what about your own beloved daughter Saurvi? Don't she and he love eachothers? Don't she have any problem with this?" Asked Akhlesh uncle, pointing towards me.

"We will handle all this, I wanted you to prepare her for her big day, that's all. And after one year she's able to take divorce, we not interfere in her life anymore. Just what she have to do is give a heir to Kapoor's." Dad said shocking the last line, I was shocked beyond imagination, same shocked register on Roy uncle's face along with Pallavi aunty and akhlesh uncle, while saurab uncle was as calm as before. So they planned all this.

"But why Aarohi?" Asked Pallavi aunty at the verge of crying.

"Because she's a sinner, and sinners always pay for their sins." Said Saurabh uncle in anger.

"What she did, she was just a child." Shout Roy uncle, slamming his fist on table.

"You know very well what she did. Well it's final she's going to get married with Agastya for one year, it's a contact marriage for one year, she just have to give birth to Kapoor's heir and move out from the life of Agastya and child, that all." Said Saurabh uncle emotionless ly.

"Don't you have a little shame left in yourself Saurabh? She's you daughter....." Said Akhlesh uncle but Saurabh uncle cut him in middle.

"She's not my daughter dad (father in law) she's not mine." Said Saurabh uncle and walked out from their along with dad, I also followed them leaving Tandon family behind sitting on the same place.