Chapter 14

Aarohi--

"Can I get some alone time with my soon to be wife?" Said non other that Agastya Kapoor.

His voice is enough to remind me the worst of him. Which makes me afraid of everything in this world.

He hates me. Now why this? Why Calling me his soon to be wife? I don't wanted to be with him, I just want a simple peacefull life with...... With I don't know maybe tanmay, but not with him. I rather live single whole life rather than get married with him.

My shocked recovered hearing his strong voice again.

"Shreya?" He said.

"Don't call her that, she's Aarohi." I heard Tanmay's angry respond to him.

"Whatever, I just wanted to talk something in alone. Without YOUR interruption." Agastya replied to tanmay, and give pressure to the word 'without your' more then needed.

"Look you agast..." Tanmay was about to argue with him when I hold his hand in between.

"Tanmay it's ok, I'm fine. If I want your help I call you." I assured him. Also feeling the hard gaze of Agastya on mine and Tanmay's hand.

"Let's go" I told him without looking.

We walked Little away from Manya and tanmay.

"What do you want from me now?" I asked without beating the bush around him.

"Direct to the point, nice. I like your self confidence still same as before. Can't you feel shame?" He said with angry and hatred voice.

"Really? I have to feel shame? And what about you people? Can't you feel a little shame of what you did just because of some outsiders words and blames?" I asked gathering up all my courage.

He bitterly chuckled.

"Huh! You really think after doing those things anyone in both the families will ever forgive you, forget the thing love." He said in cold voice.

"Look Mr. Agastya just tell me the reason of your visit. I don't have much time to waste with you here. I have classes." I told not looking at him.

"Well I'm here to tell you that.... You have to get married to me, and giving me my heir under one year..." I didn't let him say further.

"Hold there Agastya, giving you heir? What I'm to you huh?? A slut or some surrogate mother?" I asked him in anger.

"Also I'm not gonna having any physical relationship with you, do you get that?" I told him directly looking into his eyes.

"Look Miss. Aarohi or shreya whatever you're, I'm also not interested in touching you or even stand with you in a single room. Forget about having a this much close and beautiful moments with you. You bear my baby by IVF technology, we didn't need to have any physical contact for that. Also you're free to having a love affair outside the marriage but not physical one until you are married to me." He told me everything in a calm and cold voice.

"And what about you? Did you stay in a physical relationship outside the marriage?" I asked.

"Offcourse I do and that to be with non other than Saurvi." He replied without hesitation.

"Then why not me?" I asked feeling hate and only hate.

"Because you're bearing my child inside your womb and if you maintain any physical relationship with anyone outside it effect my generation." He said and it bring tears in my eyes.

"What if I don't want to give you my child or stay with my baby then?" I asked. Maybe I'm afraid of him, but which mother can leave her child?

"You have no right on my generation, it just a mere contract for a child, nothing else, you're having no strings attachments with the baby. That's all what I want, and I set you free as soon as baby comes out from your womb." He told and I gulp the bitter taste on my tounge.

"I want time to think about it." I told him.

"You have no choice shreya, but to bear this." He said and walked away from their, without hearing my reply.

I fell on the ground with thud and tears start flowing from my eyes. I want mom now I wanted to go to her and cry my sorrow out I want Roy uncle to hug and complaint about him. But I know I have no choice, if i don't do that willingly they force me to do so.

So maybe it's better do the same thing willingly rather then being forced.

I heard Tanmay's voice, and feel him hugging me. It's like my mind block everything around me, but just remind me of pain, hurt and hate.

I just wanted to end this life and at the very same time I want a live a peaceful life with someone who love me with all his heart. I want my own family of loving, caring husband and two kids, loving and understanding in-laws. But with Agastya I didn't found any one of them. What did I do now?

Where I found my peace, my solace, my security, my someone special? Where?

I thought and darkness give me break from all this. I didn't hear, see or feel anything around me.