Chapter 37

Agastya -

It's been a week since we three working on this Mission to find some clue. Shaurya refuse to help us, as he can't fully trust me with his sister.

I mean the man who didn't meet or saw his sister from a decade or more said he didn't believe me with her. And finding clues on his own. Roy uncle try to make him understand but everything is in vain.

I tried to look after him what actually he's doing, but my bad luck no one knows where he is. And also not able to track him. Well this is one use of doing a detective training.

Yeah! That friend of mine knows every tricks of hiding.

But what he's finding and why didn't he said anything to uncle Roy even? This question makes me upset.

Also Saurvi is become so sweet towards my angel and Aarohi but only on call. Uh... She's out of town from the same day of aarohi's accident, for shoot.

I mean maybe it's a coincidence but what if it's not. Their is no clue still.

We're working on this Mission day and night, and still not able to find anything. Right now I'm in my office it's a night time. I'm thinking for some clue when someone barge in. The room was in dark as office hours are completed, so no one should be here.

"Who's this?" I asked but the room was pitch dark. Windows are shut off. Lights are off.

I didn't hear anything so i tried to pick my phone to open flash light. But my phone was not in its own place where I put.

I slowly standup from my seat and try to adjust my view with darkness. I tried to open the light and it's not opening which means whoever is this has already did some with circuit.

"I'm warning you whoever it is come face to face stop Playing sick games with me." I said looking everywhere.

When suddenly I feel someone or something hit me from behind. I catch and try to fight but again I feel someone hit me.

'There are more than one person.' i thought.

Then i heard the sound of shattering and   scrunching. Then i heard something like someone turning pages.

But wait how did they able to see?

They again try to hit me.... But before someone hit me i hit the person because when he come towards me the sound on shattering glass under his shoes grab my attention.

I beat and heared they said.

"Leave him let's go! We got for what we're here for." The person said in extremely heavy voice. Like he fit some kind of voice transmitter in his vocal cords.

But before they all run out, i able to captured one of them.

Soon the light turn on and i tried the person on the chair with the help of my tie. And they're able to see because of night vision glasses.

I called tanmay and uncle. I find two files missing, one is the file we're searching on accident and other one is my dream project.

Soon both uncle and Tanmay reached and the condition of the cabin already saying that someone try to find something.

"What's this Agastya? You ok?" Asked Tanmay with worry and tention.

"Oh god your head is bleeding." He Exclaimed.

"I'm alright Tanmay, it's not much. Uncle Tanmay, it's not happen by chance but it's all pre-planned. Some broke the office they're thinking that their is no one in the office but I'm present their. But after in my presence also they're able to took the file about accident, also the file of my dream project." I told them everything.

"Also I only able to catch this man." I point towards the person i catch.

"Did you ask something from him yet?" Asked uncle.

"Yeah I did. But he's toung tied." I said.

"But even if hie toung tied and not saying anything about his boss you should broke him untill he said anything." Said Tanmay in anger.

"Tanmay, as i said he toung tied because he is toung tied. His toung is cutting from between and then sew again so that he didn't able to talk." I explained.

"What the fuck? They took file, including your project file, they kill our detective who find all this so that we can't ask for the same file again, they again try to attack Aarohi and princess." He said but the last part hit the most.

"What?? Aarohi and angel got attacked again, and you're telling me this now? But wait my gaurds are their why didn't they inform me?" My own questions to Tanmay confused me more.

"I don't know every gaurd is present their, they didn't saw anything, didn't hear anything but the window glass of aarohi's room is shattered because of bullet. The firing is happened from far away. Maybe a sharp shooter." Said uncle.

"It's getting dangerous day by day for Aarohi and my little girl. We need to do something before anything happens again." I told and they both nodded.

"Uncle can't we contact with shaurya in any way. He's finding the clues on this alone without anyone knowing, so he should help us with some techniques of hiding Aarohi and child without anyone knowing." Asked tanmay.

"We can't Tanmay. You don't know him, i saw him since our childhood and this game was his favourite but now it's his profession and we can't find him until he wants us to find him." I explained.

"Then what now?" Asked uncle.

"We should keep Aarohi in the room where no windows are presented. I know it's difficult for both of them but it's for security." I told them.

"Uhh... Their is one store room in singh house. Which we can refurnished for some days, with every single luxuries inside the store, we can turn the store into a beautiful room." Said Tanmay.

When we all get agree he call his trusty friend for the room refurnishing.

Then we all settled down to plan further.