Chapter 6

Aarohi--

Saurvi Singhania.....she's the whole reason for all my sorrow from the past. Today hearing her voice send shivers to my spine.

I don't know why but I don't like her when she's touching Tanmay, I don't want to go infront of her after knowing that she's 'saurvi'. But seeing her and her girl gang surrounding my Tanmay boils my blood. Yes my Tanmay.

How she related to my past I'm not gonna tell you now, I'm not comfortable still sharing that unwanted day in my life. Which destroy me from inside out, which destroy my childhood and now it come back again to destroy my adulthood too.

When Tanmay hold me I feel everything is ok and real, I don't want to feel that hurt and pain in my life again. I just wanted a happy and normal life.

A life with good memories and nightmare less nights. A life without sad tears and hurts. I just wanted to be a simple girl and not someone who's life is mess because of others. I just wanted to be me only.

Tanmay is the only one for whom I feel the possessive ness as same as what 'he' feels for me.

I know I don't have to think about 'him' much, not much? damm! I don't have to think about him at all, but she (Saurvi) again scratch my wounded heart with her long fancy nails.

"Aarohi.... Baby" come brother's voice making me out of my thoughts, as I entered inside the house.

He hugs me tight giving me the warmth I get from Tanmay, he's the best brother anyone can get in their entire life.

"You ok? I got to know about that bitch from Tanmay. Did she said something to you? Did she hurt you?" He asked, mom dad also come out from behind.

"Darling, my baby come here." Mom said taking me in her arms from bros.

"Mom I'm fine, don't worry. Bhai (brother) I'm really fine, and yes she hurt me. She hold my wrist so tight." I said him with a pout and pointing my wrist.

"That bitch." Bro said and control himself for saying any further infront of mom and dad, holding my wrist in his hand.

"Watch your language Armaan. I know you hate her we also do, but it doesn't mean we bad mouth someone on their back." She told him, while he just nod his head.

"Come I'll help you in changing." Said mom.

"And I know as you sleep enough for the day so let's do a movie marathon, along with my special chummpy." Brother said.

"Ok mom, bhai." I said and about to go when dad said.

"Princess?" He said and cup my face in between his palms.

"Never let anyone destroy or snatch your happiness, if anyone tried to do so, show them the real Aarohi Singh the tigress, it's a high time for you to fight for your rights, happiness and peace." He said then kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head and hug him tight after that I move into my room.

Dad never say much about these things neither he discussed anything about my past, but when he said something in his minimum words it gives a thousands of meanings.

And right now what he said about fighting for happiness and right it gives me the hint to start to fight now. Fight from my inner fears, nightmares and sorrows.

After changing into my night cloths I walked into brother's room where he make all setup to do movie marathon.
He placed his laptop on middle of bed, a bowl of popcorns on right side, packet of chips and chocolates on left with some cold drinks too also a oil bottle on side table for my head chummpy. He keep lights dim, as we both watched movies in dark, especially horros.

"So princess horror or action?" Bro asked.

"Ummm..... What about horror action?" I said giving him the combination of both genres.

"Let me check the movies in this combo." He said sitting in front of laptop, I also make myself comfortable in the blanket relaxing myself before start watching movies.

" I don't find much in this combo so let's see just horror." He said looking at me annoyingly. I know there is not much options to watch in horror along with action.

"Ok." I said with goofy smile.

"Annabelle?" He asked agian.

"Done." I said and sit in a perfect position to watch and get a special chummpy.

We watched the whole movie while screaming and jumping in fear. Then we watched some hindi movies and at the end we watch Marvels movie and aprox five in the morning we fell asleep. Today is off from college because of Sunday so it's all ok for both of us.

We slept and mom also didn't distrub our sleep.

I wokeup aprox one in the noon and walk back into my room, bro is still slept.

I took a long bath and change into the pick crop top and with blue denim shorts. I walked down where I saw dad and Tanmay baking cake.

"Hey morning doll." Said Tanmay with sarcasm.

"Sarcastic morning?" I asked back.

"No????" He asked back.

"Forget it." I said and take a long sniff of sweet aroma.

"Cake? Anything special?" I asked, eyeing both of them.

"Yeah, to make our Sunday a little more special." Said Tanmay with his dimple smile.

"And why?" I asked, raising eyebrows.

"Sometimes making our day special for nothing is itself a special thing." Said dad.

I ate some food as I ditched the breakfas, now im hungry as panda.

We all are sitting in the hall talking and laughing When we heard a door bell rang.

"I'm going." I said and open the door.

Just to my surprise I saw uncle Roy standing in front of me with a huge smile and a bouquet of chocolates along with some other bags.

"Uncle..." I said and hugged him tight, tears was continuously flowing from my eyes. I saw him after ages.

"Don't cry my little fella, your Roy uncle don't like to see you crying." He said hugging me back and stroking my hairs.

"Where were you from past two months I was waiting for you every Sunday you know?" I told him looking in his eyes, like a kid.

"I'm sorry little fella, I was a bit busy." He said and wipe away my tears.

"Doll let him come inside first and then you complaint as much as you want." Said mom.

"Oh right sorry uncle." I said flashing my toothy smile.

On which everyone laugh. We talked and eat the cake baked by dad and Tanmay. I know that everyone here knows that uncle in coming today and that's a surprise for me, it really give me lots of happiness around uncle.