Chapter 16

Aarohi--

"Aarohi, I know you can do it, you trust me na?" Asked Roy uncle, holding my face in between his hands.

His eyes beamed up with sad tears. Which was about to fall when I wipe them nodding my head in positive. I can't see my family cry and if my life brings smiles on their faces I do everything with a smilingly face.

So here I'm standing in a beautiful Indian bridal attire, looking like some royal princess. I'm going to get married with Agastya Kapoor in some minutes.

"Uncle please don't cry. I trust everyone of you, either is you, dad, brother, mom or tanmay. I trust everyone who loves me. It just I'm emotional thinking of leaving you all for upcoming one year. I don't know how can I bear everything their." I confess my thoughts.

"You're an amazing person by nature and heart my little fella, and i believe that you can conquer their every hit very gracefully. I just want to request you that please don't loose our Aarohi their because of anyone of them." He make me understand with courage.

I again nodded my head positively and hugged him tight. I don't cry, I don't feel anything nor happy, sad, fear, or maybe I feel every feeling in this world. I don't know. But today my life is going to take whole three sixty degree turn. After marrying Agastya nothing is going to be normal for me.

I still sense his hate and bitterness in his eyes and tone for me, for the deeds I never did. And getting married with him is nothing but a prisonment, a whole one year prisonment. I'm going to be his prisoner for upcoming one year.

I don't even know why I'm doing all this. But somewhere I know why.

My thoughts of chain broken with the sound of knock on the door.

This time mom, dad and brother come to me, before taking me to that kapoor.

"Aaru, my princess I'm sorry we can't able to do anything for you, I'm sorry." Dad said folding  his hands in front on me.

" Hey dad! Please don't. You know na I can't see you crying? Then why are you crying here when I'm the bride who should cry not you, stop crying please." I plead holding his hands in between mine.

"Dad you, mom and Roy uncle did much, what if I had to get married with him then getting physical with him? But you all find out the solution and also give me happiness as agreeing them with my love affair outside the marriage." I tried to understand him. I can't saw him broken.

"You never asked why they want agastya's heir from you only?" Asked mom this time.

"It's not your place to answer mom, not even dad's but I want that answer from him." I said.

"Just stay as the way you're tough, rough, sweet, jiggly and most importantly happy. Don't let anyone affect you mentally or physically. I'm by your side always and forever." Said bro and hug me tight.

"Ok now enough of this, tanmay wants to meet you doll." Said mom and all of them move out. When I saw my always happy and naughty tanmay come inside.

"Hey!" He said a little hey.

"Tanmay!" I whispered.

"I'm sorry aaru, I'm so sorry. I can't able to make all this stop. We all know that this one year is not going to be easy on you after that also we all get ready for this marriage thing." He said in between crying.

I never saw him this weak or broken. Seeing him like this i hugged him tight in my embrace. He also hugged me back tightly as his life depends upon me.

"Princess, if you find happiness with him, then don't hold yourself back for me. And if don't then, don't force yourself to live with him. I'm just a call away." He said still hugging me.

I felt lucky when I got to know that he loves me and wait for me till next one year.  Even after me giving birth to some other man's child he and his family is ready to accept me. I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend.

"Don't worry I never let that happened." I told him on which he broke the hug and nod his head negatively.

"Never do that. If you find happiness, your happily ever after then just go with the flow. Then maybe I can find better." He said last line to lightening the mood. On which i slap his arm lightly and we burst out laughing with teary eyes.

After his leave dad again come to take me down in the pavilion where my so-called groom aka, Agastya Kapoor was waiting for me sitting in front of the holy fire. Looking like a handsome hell devil. Everyone say he's having a look like greek god but that was 'god' but he himself a devil so he's a hell devil.

I sat beside him and priest start chanting mantras and after some prayers, seven rounds of holy fire, tying nuptial chain and filling vermilion in between my hairline partition, priest announced us as a lawfully wedded husband and wife.

Huh! What a pity.

So now before my sending off ceremony let me tell you this sudden marriage thing in short, like extremely short.

After his stupid talks with me in college and me getting hospitalised his family along with Singhania's come to meet my family officially to ask my hand for marriage just for one year.

Also they bring the contract papers exactly same as demanded by Roy uncle, and on the spot they make it sign by both of us mean me and Agastya. And correct after one week, means today I get married with him. It's all happening by following all rituals and morals but still it's fake and temporary.

One more thing I don't know why but his mother is so friendly and lovely towards me and very sour and bitter towards his fiance aka my step sister Saurvi. Strange!

So that's all now I'm going to live as Mrs. Aarohi Agastya Kapoor for the upcoming one year.