Chapter 34

Agastya--

"Hello bro! So finally you got the time from your lovely wife to call your best friends uh?" Taunt Siddharth said and vihaan chuckled.

"Guys I'm serious here please.." i said with seriousness.

"Ohh com'on Agastya you're always like this only... 'SERIOUS'." this time vihaan said and then both laugh.

Yeah they both don't know about the happenings after mine and aarohi's wedding, they both dislike Saurvi I don't fucking know why? And they both are so happy when I get married with Aarohi but then we fight because I start hurting Aarohi and they didn't approve my behaviour.

"Guys i need you here in my office till evening, it's really fucking urgent Aarohi meet with an accident, her and baby's life is in danger." As i said this sentence they both shout.

"Whattt?" Simultaneously.

"Yes." I confirmed.

"Bro we're coming right away. We can't wait till evening. We're coming." Both said and hang up the call.

I cancelled all my meetings and clear all my schedule for the day. And tell my PA not to distrub me even if it's Saurvi...i said my PA to told her I'm busy in the back to back meetings.

Because I want this only between me, Siddharth, vihaan and cops.

Yeah cops but before that we three discuss this matter closely.

As i was thinking all this my office door burst open and i saw the faces of my two best friends looking worried.

"Hey bro! Howz you?" They asked with worry and we did the manly, brotherly hug.

"Let's sit and talk." I said, but Siddharth block my way.

"We asked something how are you? You ok na? Agastya?" He asked almost crying.

His these questions make my eyes wet.

"I don't know how to feel. I'm angry with Aarohi but when I think deeply i realise that it's not her fault also maybe or maybe not...but it's more like accident a attempt to murder what I think." I said while tears escape from my eyes.

"I don't know how to feel." I said and they both hug me tight. And we sat down.

"So what are you gonna do? Tell us what we can do in this matter?" Asked vihaan.

"Vihaan you both my best friends so i want your help obviously. At first everything is normal Aarohi kept the baby but i never saw her caressing her belly or talk with the child. She always like she's not the mother but just a surrogate." I said but cut in middle by Siddharth.

"It's not what you said to her 'just a surrogate' you were the one who told her not to get attached with the baby. Don't forget Agastya." He said with anger.

"Yeah yeah I know. But these seven and a half months are quite good i mean we don't talk but still I spent my time with her to stay close to my baby. And one day Saurvi come and tell me that Aarohi is planning to kill the baby with the help of Tanmay. I was worried but think otherwise. How can a mother hurt her baby right? So i didn't pay much heed to this but this feeling didn't set well in me. And then today I got to know that she meet with an accident. At first Saurvi's words ring in my mind and i beat Tanmay, when I got to know that Aarohi and baby is in danger. And when doctor shift them both to their respective places i went to meet Saurvi only she can give me peace and assurance at that time, so. But when I was outside her house i conclude one thing that.... How can tanmay and Aarohi plan to kill baby like this? I mean Tanmay love Aarohi so damm much that he can't even see a single scratch or single tear in her body or eyes. So why they do something like this just to kill the baby where Aarohi's life is in danger also." I told them my conclusion.

"Bro I told you this is all done by Saurvi, she hates Aarohi so much. Then how you think she can accept the baby which give birth by the girl she hates the most?" Said Siddharth.

"Yes bro I think the same. If she didn't do anything than why didn't she come to the hospital to meet her half sister. Even she don't like her? Still their is also the matter of baby's life and if Saurvi going to be the mother of your child then why didn't she present today?" Vihaan shout out of anger.

"Yeah Agastya i hate that fucking bitch. And you still thinking her Saint? Oh god you blame Aarohi and Tanmay for nothing but you can't just doubt on Saurvi?" Said vihaan in disbelief.

"Guys can you listen to me before getting on the conclusions?" I asked with serious emotionaless face.

"Ok." I replied.

"Now I don't know who's guilty or who's not. I was not in the correct state of mind back their that's why I beat Tanmay. But now I'm and i want to find the real Culprit. I need both your help." I said and they motion me to continue.

"Ok so siddarth you have good connections with detective friends of your from eagle team please tell them to investigate this matter closely and secretly. Also keep an eye on the movements of Saurvi and Tanmay." I said to him and he nodded.

"Ok I told him right away." He said and went to call his detective friend.

"Vihaan you try to find the truck who crash with aarohi's car and also got the details where she was going in hurry. And i want the truck driver soon. Use your each and every connection legal or not just track him down." I said and he nodded while start doing his work.

And i... I give my attention and time to my baby and Aarohi. I don't know if i judge her right or not before. But today I was wrong how can someone put their life in danger just to kill the baby? Also if she want to get rid of the baby she did that before when their was the time to kill the baby without any harm to her life.

Before i was not able to protect Surbhi aunty, Saanvi or Aarohi but now I can protect my baby and Aarohi. I gave promise to the aunty back on her death bed, to protect Aarohi out of shock and hurt but never fullfill my promise infact I hurt her. But now I can fulfill my promise I gave to aunty. I protect Aarohi maybe I never forgive her for the past but today maybe was not her fault.

Everything is going to be crystal clear in some days.