Chapter 2

Aarohi--

After the Morning drama of waking up with a nightmare I took a bath, slip into my dark blue denims with white crop top and white sneakers.

I walk down to see my jolly happy family sitting together at the dining table waiting for me, their jiggle puff to join them.

Well I guess our writer is already introduce you about me and my happy family of fours. So when you know already then I'll tell further....

"Good morning Mumma, Dadda, bruuuu..." I said and teased my brother, he hate when I use him calling as bruuu. It gives him the feeling of bru coffee. Haha.... I know it sound hilarious but I love to annoying him.

"Good morning princess, doll." Said dad and mom respectively.

"Good morning fatty rabbit." Replied brother. Annoying me. Huh he knows well how to start a annoying fight.

Soon we start eating while me and Armaan bro fighting and taunting eachother. Siblings thing I guess.

After finishing the breakfast, we all heard the horn sound, which states that my dear and only love of life is here.

Hey guys! I'm just fooling around with you, he's none other than my dear lovely bestfriend Tanmay Vyas. He's my bestie from our school times.

And you know what? He's the son of a business tycoon and after completing our studies he's the next CEO of Vyas industries. A billionaire but one with kind heart, good looks, trust worthy, loving and most caring man.

Ohh enough of girl fanning on him but I tell you is you saw and talk with him you also start girl fanning him. But I know you all are thinking how we become friends so let me tell you the long story short.

Back then I was like a sacred and afraid cat. So everyone can easily bully me. We were in class first, it was my first day when some students try to bully me, at the very same time Tanmay come out of the nowhere and become my knight in shining Armor. And from the very same day we become friends and time make our bond stronger and stronger now we're bestfriends and partners in crime.

My family trust him including me ofcourse.

Horn! Horn!

Ohho! I think I was lost in my thoughts in telling you about him. Now he will surely kill me with his those beautiful alluring eyes.

"Coming! Coming!" I screamed from the top of my voice. Bidding by to all and running out of the house. Just to see him shooting draggers at me. Oops! Someone is in bad mood.

"Heiiii tann!" I said and hug him tight. He didn't hug me back. Infact he separate me from him. Hooo he's being rude now.

"Hump!" I said and sit inside the car. I sat on the passenger seat while he take the driver seat. It hurts when ever he didn't let me hug him. I feel hurt and it shows how much angry he is. So my baby is angry with me.

Ahhh! One more thing about us. We're in the same college, same stream and batch. And our other friends as well as our batchmates think we're in relationship. Which we're for sure but not as what they think we are. We are more than a normal relationship like boyfriend girlfriend. We're unique we're in relationship with different relations and moods.

We care each others like parents, we irritate and fight like sibling, we argue like husband-wife and we love like infinity.

"Hey Tanmay! Why you angry with me? What I did to you in this early morning?" I asked him, braking the silence.

"You don't know what you did Shreya?" He asked in his cool and calm voice, his eyes focus on road, but his grip on the steering wheel saying otherwise.

With the force he was holding the wheel showing his anger. I slowly put my hand on his arm rubbing it up and down. I know it helps him in reducing anger.

"Please I'm sorry tann. Tell me what makes you this unhappy and angry this Morning?" I asked. While he stop the car and look at me deep in my eyes.

"Shreya you know na that I can't sleep until I didn't talk to you or say you good night. Then where the hell you were busing last night?" He asked with anger and frustration.

Uh- haa!!! Now I know what makes him this angry early in the morning. Well it's like our ritual to not sleep before saying good night to eachothers, yeah yeah say it is a couple thing, or whatever you want but we're doing this from last fifteen years.

And yesterday I fell asleep while doing my college project on my study table I didn't even remember who put me on the bed. So that's why he's angry.

"Sorry na buddy! I fell asleep yesterday while doing project, and didn't even remember who tuck me in the bed. It will not happen again." I said holding my ears with cute pout and puppy eyes.

"Uhhh don't show me your this cute adorable pout and eyes. Ok I'm not angry with you anymore. But now I'm depressed I totally forgot to complete my project." He said with a tensed face.

"Uhh I know you very well so here...your project." I give him the file while saying.

"When did you make it?" He asked in disbelief.

"Last night I guess when I fall asleep." I told him and he hug me tight almost choking me.

"Can't breath!" I told him and he leaves me.

"Ahhhh! You're such a life saver, I love you so much rabbit." He said ummm..... Atleast he didn't call me fatty rabbit like bro.

"Ok now enough of your drama, I want chocolate and not your thank you so it's better if you bring me one. For now let's go classes is about to start." I said with a little rolling my eyes on his dramas.

"Aye! Aye princess. I bring you the whole box of chocolates." He said and start driving us to the college.