Chapter 9

Roy Tandon--

Agastya Kapoor, that man who hurt my innocent baby, so much wants to marry him. How pathetic of him. He thinks he can still have his rights on her, huh no way, her uncle is still alive and I didn't let them come near my little fella.

"Dad, I don't want to boomed like a nuclear for them, how can they even think after doing so much with her we gave her hand for marriage to their son?" I asked to dad.

"I know son, and that's why I want you to talk Singh's before talking with Singhania's and Kapoor's. It's necessary." Said dad, with mixed of emotions face.

"Can't that boy Shaurya have tounge? To voice out for his own sister? Surbhi's poor soul will not be in peace after seeing his elder son behaving and doing all inhuman things along with his family to his own biological little sister." I said crying while thinking about my late sister.

"How can he be this calm and cool after hearing this? Dad he didn't really care for her a little baby sister?" I asked, Pallavi put her hand above mine.

"I know Roy, I also don't expect this from Shaurya, I still remember how much he loves his little Shreya. Shaurya's shreya." Dad said with sad smile, remembering old memories.

"Dad but how can they take decision about aarohi's marriage when they lawfully transfer her custody to Singh's?" I asked, looking for some loop hole.

"They did, because in that legal papers they hidden ly mentioned, about the decision of marriage of shreya Singhania is wholely in hands of Singhania's, at the time of her marriage only they decide on which age and whom she get married with." Explained dad with helpless ness filled eyes.

"Dad I can't face Aarohi if she come face to face with Agastya, forget about marriage. She can't take it more. He already did much damage to her heart and soul. You know how much she struggle and still struggling." I told him and leave the room without hearing anymore replies from them.

My mind was occupied with some different ways to bring out Aarohi from this whole matter. He..... Agastya Kapoor already hurt her little heart alot with his sharp and bitter tounge because of that she have to suffer from nightmares, anxiety and stress. And she's still suffering.

I never forgive myself if anything more happens with her or her happiness, I wanted a man who love her, understand her like she want, with whom she feel free and safe, with whom she show her childish side. I wanted her to choose her groom by her own. I want her to do a love marriage like me and Pallavi.

"Roy?" Pallavi call me from behind, as I was standing in the balcony of our bedroom.

"Lavi, can't she have a normal life? Surbhi wants a simple yet loving life for her daughter, even she died because as she save her princess from the fire. Her last wish was just to give all the happiness to her little fella, her little Bunny. Can't we fulfill her last wish?" I said looking at the sky, Pallavi stand besides me, looking into the sky like me.

"You remember Roy, it was Surbhi Who become our cupid. She's my bestfriend and when I told her that I have a crush on her brother she did everything in her will just to bring us together, and because of her I got the best human being of this whole world. But she didn't get what she dreamt of. That's why she wishes for her daughter the same she once dream. We have to give Aarohi everything what Surbhi dream for her." She said reminding me the memory of Surbhi when she introduce me with her best friend Pallavi.

I still remember that sly smile on her face, like she's giving me just few minutes back.

"You're right Lavi. She bring us together, and complete our almost incomplete love story, I also have to do the same for her little fella." I said looking directly into lavi's eyes.

"Now come have some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Dad decided that we all means dad, mom, you and me going to meet Singhania and Kapoor's. After that we talked with Singh's. First we have to know about Agastya's intention behind this marriage thing drama." She forward the words of dad to me.

"Ok! That's what I was thinking. I can't face Aarohi without knowing that particular discussion. I know if we didn't tell her she didn't got to know, but my inner self kicked me if I didn't do something soon." I said and she nodded her head in understanding.

Then we hugged each other's, and stand under the moon light, gazing the twinkling stars above us. Missing our old days with surbhi in our heart's, as I saw Pallavi wiping her tears. Surbi was used to be her only best friend. They both are bestfriends since class nursery.

I can understand pallavi's pain, because I just loose my sister but she...she loose her best friend, her sister in law, her sister, her secret keeper and most importantly her angel, who bring her true love to her.

'I promise baby sister, to bring happiness in your little Fella's life.' I promise to surbhi in my heart.