UNSOLVED PAST MYSTERIES

††This entire chapter deal with Alekhya's past and what happened with her and give hints of her true identity.††

ALEKHYA

I woke up to listen someone quarreling. I opened my eyes to find my mother quarreling with another person who was dressed in black clothes and turban with a sword in waistband. I ran towards my mother hopping that I reincarnated again in much back time when my mother is alive. But I passed through her like a mist. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "Listen to them my child. Please." A voice pleaded me. It is the same voice as the etheral lady who I meet. I wiped my eyes and began to listen them closely.

"You can't do this Chitra. You just... You can't live with him. You will die here. We both know that. " From voice I can tell it is lady.

"I have to. We don't have any other chance. If he got his hands on me than we all are doomed. Atleast we have a chance at present. He is my destined one." My mother said through tears.

"At what condition Chitra. At what price. He can get it through your child. Are you forgetting it? Leave it Chitra the price is to big."

"I can't live like this Di. All of us have to fear him because we can't fight him. Don't lose hope Di. Goddess gave us a reason to live and fight. Maybe she will be the one who will save us. Maybe she will be the one about whom the prophecy told."

"But you won't be there to see her. You won't be there to see her raise as the one she is meant to be. And are you forgetting about the artefact. It is also one of the prime concern."

"I have thought everything Di. You don't worry. When time will come her raise will be witnessed by entire universe. They will bow to her as the greatest warrior. She won't be alone Di. There will be people watching her back. Don't care about me Di. Just keep in mind. Never again keep foot near her or anything related to her. She will come and seek you." She said wiping the tears from the lady's eyes. "Go." She said and the lady jumped from the window. Vanishing among the trees and bushes. Like she never existed. But what I felt wierd is she called my mother as Chitra while her name is Bhumi. It puzzled me. I turned back to see my mother carcassing the little barely recognisable baby bump. "See little one how your aunts are worried sick about you. You better prove yourself worthy. My dear ALEKHYA MANDAKINI RUDRA PRATAP DEVRAJ." She smiled before going back to her sleep. I stood their like a statue. According to my knowledge my entire name is middle Alekhya Mandakini Devraj not Alekhya Rudra Pratap Devraj. Then why my mother is calling me that. All of this becoming more and more complicated. I saw that she wrote something on a letter and put it in a secret panal. Before I can do anything I was sucked back in a void.

------------

I looked around to find myself in my father's palace. He is discussing something with Imperial Astronomer. He looked very happy. There is a smile on his face. "What news you got about my baby girl Narash ji. I am very much eager to find out." I rolled my eyes at his comment. Like you will care about it in future.

"Maharaj I don't know what to say or how to say." My father frowned at it. "Don't worry Narash ji. You served us throughout 4 generations. I won't doubt or punish you."

Narash ji sighed before saying "Maharaj according to the day and time on which princess born. She born at raise of dawn but on day of Dipannita Amavasya. According to my calculations her life will be full of hardships without a single drop of love and kindness. She is destined to do many great things. Till the time sun and stars exist people will call her as a great warrior who protected the world from hell. She will bring together all the destined and form them into a single unit. She