MEGHA

BHANUSARA HOUSEHOLD

"What are you thinking pita saheb ?" Samraj asked his father as he washed his hands. Entire household is sitting together. His grandmother, Maa, Choti Maa but Chacha ji was unable to come with them to capital. From the time he meet Yurani Alekhya at training grounds. He seemed to be quiet disturbed. "Did you see the scars on Yurani's upper arm and upper back ?" He nodded. "Yes. I saw them." He frowned to thinking what is wrong with it. Many warriors of his father have scars including his grandmother. She always said that they explain how much brave a person is. "No I mean the scars from burning iron. They are something like the prisoners get.." "While torture. And they looked at least 2 years old." Avantara ji completed the sentence for him. He nodded as he sat down infront of her. He may be the head of family but his mother is the soul.

"But how will a princess of her rank and power will get tortured. And her skills she must have trained from a little age. Maybe younger than me." Punita ji wife of Devant ji asked. She was a commander's daughter and trained from the age of 7. "According to our intel. She was not involved in kingdom's affairs till last few months. After a little accident her character and personality took a complete turn. A princess who can't even hurt a fly had killed more people than we can count. Her strategies in all fields may it be politics or war or civil affairs are uncanning. I had analyized the proofs they look convincable and correct but doesn't explain her actions completely.

And her tongue. My god it's sharper than her sword. She trapped the Nevarkars into their own trap with few words. If we go according to the intel we got. She alone defeated the entire rebel army on her own and apart from that the title of Virangana A Hind. It is not something we take lightly. She had support of Suleman Rafiq. In entire Bharatvarsha or I say entire world there is no one who can defeat him till her. She oozes an aura filled with coldness and authority. At present it is best if we continue to support her. Mark my words you both." She said pointing towards Devant and Sumraj. "Never ever. I repeat. Never ever get on her bad side." They both nodded.

"Maa ji. But it still doesn't explain about her scars." Antara asked. "Well. Only she can tell about them." They all nodded their agreement. "Dadi Saheb. Do you think after the violent outburst of Yurani will Maharaj accept Ayudhik as his son ?" Tara Antara's 9 year old daughter asked. "I hope he will announce it on correct time. He is the most foolish king we had. Entire aristocratic circle know about his marriage with Ayudhik's mother even though he hidden it from his father. At last his father did a ritual to establish Yurani and Ayudhik as brother and sister. Atleast they both will take care of kingdom better than him." Avantara ji said with nostalgia. Thinking about the old gold times when they use to go on wars and hunts. It was a golden age.

MAHARAJ ARUN'S CHAMBERS

He stared blankly at the darkness outside. His entire chamber is submerged in darkness like his life. He never wanted to rule over the kingdom. But being the only heir the responsibility fallen on him. He is remembering his life, his love. Tara and Bhumi. They are like two stars in his life's moonless sky but what did he do. He let their own blood and flesh his own blood and flesh suffer. He was so lost in the Chanchala's web that he forgot that other then her and Megha he have two other children too.

His heart broke into millions and millions of pieces when he came to know how they carved for his touch. How his Bhumi's and his daughter suffered. How she longed for a simple birthday wish from him. He failed. Yes, he failed in being a father. Yes, he failed in being a husband. Yes, he failed in being a son. Yes, he failed in being a human being. Yes, he failed terribly. In the need of protecting his kingdom, his pride, his throne. He failed in protecting his children's innocence. He failed in protecting his children's childhood. He failed in protecting his children's heart.

They became cold and ruthless. They killed many at such a tender age because he failed them. He even lost the right to call them as his. Their ever word, every sentence, ever tear is like taking a arrow straight to his heart. He don't know what to do. He wiped away his tears and went to the room where Bhumi and Tara's potraits are kept along with a garland and a oil lamp in front. "I will make everything right. Bhumi and Tara. I will make everything right. Now onwards I won't give anyone chance to take advantage of me. Those who will pay. I will make them proud of me. I will." The said keeping his hands on the oil lamp till his palms burn with the intensity of flame.

MEGH PALACE ( Princess Megha's palace )

Like Royal Palace Megh Palace is also completely in darkness but for a different reason. Royal palace is seeing a pain of failure whereas Megh palace is seeing the birth of a new girl out for her vengeance. MEGHA ALOKYA DEVRAJ. At the age of 12 she is quiet smart than her mother. If Alekhya is trained in politics and war then Megha is trained in all womenly arts. She know art of poisoning like back of her hand. A talent she pick up from her mother. She can hold her own against few warriors. But the most interesting talent she has for a princess is her spywork and disguise.

Shadows are her second home. Unlike Ayudhik she can completely take one's identity and copy their voice. Her mother trained her since she can speak. One can never hear her. She can kill anyone, anywhere and anytime. Her mother had already sent her on various missions which she had completed without any complaints. She is her mother's ace card. A hidden card which should not be kept out till everything go out of hand. But at present she is laying motionless in front of God's idol in white clothes. Mourning over her mother's death. Her eyes are red and ran out of tears days ago. All of her servants are executed by her SISTER. Megh palace which is at first know for its brilliance at night looks like a abounded building. The silence is deafening.

He smirked at the tearful face of young princess. "Why did she killed her ? Aren't we supposed to live like a family then why ?" He internally laughed at her. How childish. He thought but unknown to him that he is also a pawn and talking with the mistress of shadows he continued. "Rajkumari it's not the time for crying ? You must avenge your mother." He said bending and looking in her eyes unaware 5ge person infront of him is sharper than Yurani Alekhya's tongue. "What should I do?" She asked as if she don't know. "Virendra Rajput is planning to attack Devgiri. You know very well about the secret ways how one can attack Devgiri. He agreed to give you 1/3rd of the kingdom if he you agreed." He said looking in her eyes. He saw a fire. A blazing fire. "And..." He know she will ask that. "Control over the faith of the people who killed your mother." She got up and smiled. It's not the innocent one but rather the creepy one. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He don't know why but entire Devraj family have creepy smiles. Ayudhik had a unnerving smile plastered on his face forever which usually scare the hell out of people. Alekhya never smile but when she does walls and hallways along with cellings and floor are painted in crimson blood. And Megha her smile is generally sweet but when it reaches her eyes putting her front teeths on display with her eyes filled with mischief. We better assume that soon family someone powerful and important is gonna cry tears of blood or gonna celebrate on death of monster. In this case he is think the person is Yurani.

HEY LOVELIES,
              I am thinking to give Ayudhik a separate story. What do you think about it ? And what do you think Yurani will do with Megha now that she is collabing with enemies ? And one more question who is the person helping Megha ?