HEART TALK

YURANI ALEKHYA RUDRA PRATAP DEVRAJ

"Stop glaring holes in my head Jai." I said as we stopped at some distance. He caught my reins and in one fluid moment settled in my Tejas. "What the hell ? Get back on your horse." I yelled at him but he disregarded me and put his hands around my waist embracing me. "It's still bleeding." He said pointing towards the cut. "It need to get treated and we need to get rest." He said as he changed our direction towards another side. I signed. Soon we came infront of a small two roomed cottage. He got down and lifted me to ground by my waist. "I can get down on my own." I snapped at him. He raised his hands in surrender. "I know. I know." We both went inside as he began to light the firewood places in the fireplace. As I located the medicine box which is under the bed. I cut off the right sleeve of my shirt and looked at the cut. "This will need stitches." I mumbled as I checked for the needle and thread.

"Let me do it." Jai said taking the needle and thread from my hand. I didn't protested as he did that. I definitely can stich it with one hand but even I deserve some pampering after fighting some brutes. I winced as the needle pierced my skin and diverted my gaze towards the fire. The brown wood darkening and the mixing in the ember's of fire. I lost myself in the fire as I felt someone covering me with a blanket. I looked up at Jai who is watching me intently and forwarded a bowl of soup. I drank it happily. Enjoying the tangy sweet flavor of it burning down my aching throat. "Do you know your brother asked for my hand in marriage ?" I asked wiping my mouth. "I asked him to do that or people will began to doubt." He said looking at the burning ambers. "Why are we here ?" I asked looking at his face which is still facing the fire. "How much do you know about history and political situation of Bharatvarsha ?" I frowned at his question but answered nonetheless.

"Bharatvarsha comprises of seven major kingdoms and 12 minor kingdoms. Major kingdoms are Alwar (current day Rajasthan, Punjab, Pakistan, Madhya pradesh), Devgiri (current day Maharashtra and Karnataka), Suryagarh (current day Gujarat and parts of Madhya Pradesh), Brahmagiri (current day Uttrakhand, Jharkhand and Himachal Pradesh), Kamboj (current day northeastern states, Nepal and Bhutan), Kaling (current day Orissa and Andhra Pradesh), Sandhvik dynasty (current day Kerala, Tamilnadu and Telengana), Hind Kush (current day Ladakh and Jammu Kashmir). Sandhvik dynasty is a cluster of smaller kingdoms formed as one unit. They always stay neutral in every war. Same case with Kaling and Kamboj. The real fate rests in hand of Devgiri, Alwar, Suryagarh, Brahmagiri and Hind Kush. The political situation in Alwar is difficult but Brahmagiri is a whole blunder of problems. It is situated in a natural defence and the armies are well trained to work in difficult terrain. Kamboj and Kaling maybe silent but they are the hawks watching everything from sidelines." I said reminding the course of politics in our regions.

"What if a war took place with Hind Kush ?" He asked and I understood this introgation. "We will lose for sure. The real power of Hind Kush lies in its poison and potions. Being surrounded by magical mounts of Himalaya they are completely isolated and self dependent. We will die even before stepping near there territories. That's the reason why every kingdom in Bharatvarsha and neighbouring countries are eager to form a alliance with them." I replied. "Then why did they proposed a marriage to your father with their second eldest daughter ?" He asked. I know I have to tell this to him somehow. "Artefact..... It's something my mother knows about...." I whispered. He shook his head. "It's something to go with our present generation.  Something about stars and constellations which form in every eleven thousand years. We are special. Maybe our mother's know about it. Don't you think it's strange that our mothers are all childhood friends and they never got the chance to raise us ?" He said as I pondered over it.

"The more strange thing is they all belong to Royal families but there is absolutely no mention of them in their maiden family archives. They are not included in family tree or paintings." I looked at him shocked. "What the hell ?" Daughters of Royal Families and yet they are not included in family tree. Even adopted children are included. "It doesn't happen unless....." I trailed off. "We have to ask Amrita Rodriguez for answers ?" He said nodding. "I hope she doesn't say what we are thinking." I said rubbing my forehead. "By the way how your father died ?" I asked the most awaited question.

"Cold Spring Poison." He said his gaze distinced. "It's a slow poison which was given during his childhood. It worsen during his life time. He was bedridden. His body paralysed and he was unable to lift his finger." He said his eyes glossy. "He had a peaceful...." But his voice cut my sentence in middle. "I killed him. He was screaming in pain. His last wish is that I should be the one to drive the dagger through his heart. He wanted to die from the future king's hand. I did when my mother pleaded me. Rudra and I fought after that. Too brutally. We both are angery and frustrated. Maa Sa used this to spread rumors that I poisoned father which is a complete lie. So that Hind Kush doesn't come after me but Rudra. Rudra is related to Kaling Kingdom so that they will think at least hundred times before harming him. To them he is not a big threat like me. " He said as a tear made it's way down his cheeck. He eyes showed the pain of killing his own father. I can feel what he is feeling. Afterall I know how it feels to lose family. But he had it worest.  He had seen his father, his role model, his anchor's life get lost in the wilderness infront of his own two eyes.

He had blood of his own father on his hand. Of course I understand it. He had to leave his family in the time they need him most. I can understand how it must feel. "I was killed too. Brutally by Chanchala and Pratap. They killed everyone. My brother, Vijay ji, Karan and I don't know how many. They once marked the seal of Alwar and Devgiri on my back because I said you will come to save me. Everyday I waited thinking you will come but you never came. Three months..... Three months is all it took to kill me. I still have that scares on my back. I still have the nightmares of Ayudhik being executed. Me being dragged by my hair to the dungeons on burning hot pavement covered with stones and glass pieces. Screams of lady Sulochana as Vijay ji is taken away on mid night. It all happened because of me." I said buring my head in my knees. "I know. I saw a dream where I saw your entire life. At first I thought it's a warning and set off to protect you but later when I saw the marks on your back I understood you are reborn as your past self. I began to dig in our past. That's how I came too know about our mothers." He said as we sat in each other's embrace. The silence was comfortable. We enjoyed it alot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here two souls are lost in each other. Two pairs of cold black eyes searching comfort and warmth in each other. The warmth is melting the cold settled upon the hearts. The tears are flowing washing away the past as the first rain washed away the dust settled on the trees in summer and provide gentleness to the burning soil. The same way their cold is melting as the winter said it's farewell and the spring in their life began to bloom. But somewhere, someone is keeping it's blackened gaze on the new blooming love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maharaja. They both are out of our search area." The Cheif said as the glass crashed in the nearest wall. "Privacy." He is burning in anger. He had his entire life and time spent after pinning after them. He had only one goal, only one mission to destroy them. To see their destruction. But even in death their mothers are protecting them. They both went out of his radar as his plan is coming to fruition. "What you are doing is wrong Vivak." His mother said as she saw her son throwing a rampage. Even the fate had began to doubt who in world she and her husband who are angles in disguist gave birth this monster.

"It's none of your business ?" He shouted at her. Not giving a ounce of respect for his own mother. She left him in his own misery. "I will make them pay uncle. I will make them pay in their mother's stead. I will make their life worest than hell." He said looking at the potrait of a young man with a garland. His uncle, his anchor, his support. Who is dead for last 12 years. Outside the darken chambers a figure is sitting on the tree calmly eating a raw mango as if the person inside is not cursing her. She heard his curses and took another bite of her juicy mango.

"You will show us hell. Dream on. We had already seen it. Unless you kill our children I don't think anything can faze me anymore." She said as she completed her mango and plucked another one from the nearby branch. She saw few soilders pass below her with torches. She smirked as she thrown a mango on one of the person's head. They did looked towards the tree but were unable to find her. They call her hidden ace just for nothing. She stretched herself and again began to listen to the grumblings inside the room.

Hey lovelies,
                       Do anyone have any guesses on this new characters. Who they are ?