SEASON

The crickets are singing their songs as countess Dolares and some unknown person gathered into their secret location. "Will everything go according to our plan ?" She asked. The cloak scowled. "Of course. But don't forget our deal." It said in a monotonous stern voice. She nodded as they stood there discussing their plans in a hushed voice but loud enough that the two hooded figures in the trees can hear them. "This guys are morons." The second man from the forest said as he sprinted away as they both left the place. The last hooded person stood there unmoved.

The moonlight only highlighting the lower part of it's place which it always hid. "I will make you regret touching my family Dolares." It said before sprinting away like the person before them. As she is clear all of them left another figure came out and looked at the traces of footmarks left by the first two figures. She smiled. "I guess from where I got mine stealth techniques." Yurani Alekhya smiled as she rubbed the soil on trees between her fingers and went back to her room.

RUDRA PRATAP

"This cloths look amazing on you..." Elani said as I came down from my room wearing a fashionable crimson coat with dark blue undershirt and same colour pants. I will seriously say I look handsome in mens clothing. Ahsss only if they saw me in female clothing. My appearance had changed a lot in last one year. My body had got more curvy and my facial features are more prominent now. I reach 5'8" at present. I am definitely taller than average women but ok for a men. I may even tower over few. "He look amazing not the cloths Elani." Ariana said as I joined them in foyer. Nathaniel and Daneil are not here. YET.  "People say girls take more time to get ready but here all men are late." Elani said frustrated of waiting as I chuckled. "Oh my god. Mr. Stonefaced. Actually laughed." Ariana said keeping her gloved hands over her fake gasp.

"He does laugh Ari. It's just you won't stop mocking him." Daneil said as he came out with Nath. Daneil had a combination of dark brown and cream while Nath had his signature green colour. They look pretty handsome themselves. "You look beautiful Ari." He said looking at her with adoration. I can't help but notice the lovelorn look in his eyes. His eyes didn't even left her for a second. "Only if a particular idiot will look at me like this." I said signing which broke the romantic tension in the foyer. "Hmm." Daneil asked as he snapped out and looked at me questioningly. "Nothing." I said as we matched off to our carriages. Ariana and Elani in one and me, Daneil and Nath in another. I can see Dolares, Serena and Andrew waiting for us outside but we took off without them. Luckily the roads are well paved and we left without a hitch.

"Is everything according to plan ?" Nath asked looking at Daneil. "Yes." He said smirking. I can't wait but ponder what's going on in their mind but later decided to leave the matter and concentrate on the scenery outside. "Is anything wrong Rudra ?" My gaze broke as Daneil looked at me conserned. I frowned. "No. What happened ?" I said back. "You are behaving strange since few days." He asked. "Am I. I have not idea." I said as I returned my gaze outside. Maybe because I don't have anything to do or maybe I am simply homesick. I thought. That's not true and you know that. My sub consciousness sneered at me. I rubbed my forehead as I felt the headache I am gonna have by end of the night. It's gonna be a eventful night.  I added subconsciously.

"Welcome Lord Rodriguez. Duke of Lecce." The butler said as we assended from our carriage. I can see many other fancy looking carriages in driveway as well. "Thank you Robert." He said to the butler with a smile. I looked up suddenly as my feets touched the ground. This place doesn't felt like a party......... It felt a look sinister. This party is gonna be a huge hassle. I thought as my cold demeanor is back and intensified nearly thousands of time. We entered the well lighted and decorated ball room. It's of light brown and cream colour. A lovely combination I would say. And the chandelier in middle of the huge dome did look fabulous but my attention was caught by various gentlemen roaming around talking for sake of talking. The party is yet to start. But I can see the activities going in background. The smiles and laughs being faked, the false admiration of in eyes.