PIRATES

Here onwards Yurani Alekhya will be mentioned as Rudra Pratap her middle name according to her mother and the alies she took for her vigilant work.

RUDRA PRATAP

"You are not just a captain are you ?" I asked him. "Only a warrior can recognise a warrior." He replied. I can feel him flinch a bit by seeing my twisted grin. "Sirs here are your bags." Arthur said handing us our bags. I swiftly put on the twin daggers in the holder on my calf and wrist bands on wrist. My hair back in a ponytail at nape of my neck. They come till middle of my shoulders. Few traitors escaping from the hold and falling over my right eye covering it such that I can see others but others can't see my right eye. It does help in giving a cool warrior type vibe.

I had prepared a special mixture of cosmetics used here to hid the visible cuts. So that no one knows about the claw marks on my right eyebrow. I redid my cufflinks after putting on the wrist bands. I looked at Daniel who did the same. I put on my quiver on buckling it on my front. As I anchored an arrow. Looking at the direction where the captain of enemy ship will be most probably.

"It's still too fa..." Before Daniel can say I shoot the arrow which did a perfect arc and hit the person standing in crow's nest of pirate ship. He looked at me with a questioning gaze. "Mathematics." I replied. Thank god. Atleast that tutor father appointed in my childhood to teach me did taught something good. I said as I anchored another arrow. I want to try five arrow formation but it might raise too many suspensions so that I resorted to this technique. Next arrow the tank kept on deck. "This are explosion arrows." Daneil said handing me a stack of arrows. I turned around to find entire crew watching me intently.

It like I give them a hope. "We will be within their fireing range within 4 minutes." Daniel said. "2 minutes are enough. The wind is in our favour." I replied. The wind is flying against them making their way towards us and opposing their arrows which are failing to fly towards us. As soon as the first arrow hit the tank it exploided along with the explosives kept beside it. "What the hell is this stuff Daniel ?!!!!" I exclaimed looking at the explosion. Before we can come within to their shooting distance all their tanks are blown up or else badly damaged.

Only when they came near us I saw the number of people on their deck. "They outnumbered us with 5 to 17." Robert Daniel's second in command explained while Daniel looked unfazed. "Let the fun began." I said unintentionally. Some habits die hard. I thought. Finding the main leader of this pirate group. As the ship came close enough for the pirates to jump accross I put back my arrows and bow and took out my twin daggers. It will be a great opportunity to test them. The charged us with a cry. Without wasting much time I sank my blades into throat of the people charging towards us. "Robert protect people and stay back. Rudra and me can fight this rascals." Daniel ordered to which I agreed.

It's is mid afternoon around fourth or fifth pahar (3-6 pm). I just sank my blades into their necks or chest cutting through the swarm of pirates like a fish through water. The blood sight is not new to me. I hadn't killed anyone after battle of Sher Gahti. I loved the rush of blood it brought back. I don't know when when each and every pirate is dead and the leaders are under Daneil and his crews control. "Are you really a scholar ? What is your age by the way ??" Robert asked after seeing the carnage. "I am really a scholar just that defination of scholar is different in our country than yours. As for my age it doesn't matter does it ?" I replied to a dumbstrucken crew.

I wiped my daggers with my elbow. "You all are warriors aren't you ?" I asked. They all looked at Daniel. "So what I should address you as in mainland Daneil Rodriguez ???" I questioned at the him as we stood on the beck of the ship. Looking at the pirate ship which hold nothing but corpses. The things and prisoners from other ships are taken out and sent to live with crew. I turned towards him as the sun shone his red light in background.