RUDRADEV

Yurani Alekhya

My mood is rotten will be a understatement. I am fucking out of my mind and want to straight up shove my sword through that idiots chest. I took slow and deep breaths to cool down before exiting my tent. It is not something grand. It's simple but had it's privacy which I loved. I walked to the tent where we are supposed to meet the supposed King of Alwar. I had my cold mask on like always. The scars on my face and forearm are now more prominent. Making me look more scary and dangerous from what Karan told. I marched through the camp side towards the huge blue and green colour gathering tent in middle. It is as huge as my meeting hall back at fort. The celling is decorated with a lot of patch works and chandelier giving it a royal look.

Thrones are situated on either side of path leading to king's throne. On either side of throne were Ayudhik's and mine seats. In opposite direction of mine the delegates of Alwar are sitting with a challenging look. I sent a smirk in their directions as I sat on my throne. Suddenly it felt as the temperature dropped 10 degrees as Ayudhik entered with the eeiry smile on his face. Look like this guys are really gonna have a very, very rough day today. All gulped as he strode forward with very strong and dominating steps and similar cold aura. "I hope you are second born of Late Maharaj Samerjit. Rudradev Pratap I assume."

I can feel others gasp or choke. The show just began. He called him the second born undermining and neglecting his place as King. What got into him today. "Care to explain who are you first ?" He asked. "I assume you are not. Because knowing names of all royals and their second in commands are a basic skills for a monarch or atleast a member of royal family. I never thought anyone will barg into our kingdom without knowing about us." He chuckled lowly. I can feel the delegates faces burning with anger and humilation.

"Doesn't it apply to you also ?" I think the man may be his second in hand questioned. "Ohh. Won't it. But what can I do when someone spent their entire life sheltered in a palace with luxuries without keeping a foot out of the safe zone. Pardon me sir for not knowing about the well sheltered son of Alwar. I know more about Jaivardhan. A excellent tactician and warrior I must say. We fought many wars together." He said back politely which came out as more of sarcastically. Wait I don't know about him knowing Jai. I made a mental note ask about it later.

"So, you are Rajkumar Ayudhik, the firstborn of Maharaja Arun. Sorry for the late arrival by the way." A figure said as it arrived in the tent. His very presence scream royality and riches yet he is still unable to balance the cold in the room. The royal blue kurta and golden-cream dhoti and dupatta which is nearly arranged from his hand to over his shoulder. His neck adorned with three layered loose pearl necklace and golden kada in hand. Fingers are laced with the rings of navgrahas. The shoes which he is wearing are something specially designed for king of Alwar. My eyes rose to his face. He got mud brown eyes with orange specks in middle. I can see the common features between him and Jai.

"Like what you see Yurani ?" He asked with a smirk. The delegates chuckling. Karan and Dhruv moved their head negatively almost absent mindedly. I raised my left eyebrow which is decorated with the scars from tiger claws. My looks saying 'you-got-to-be-kidding-me'. "You guys got 7 hidden daggers, 3 mini swords, 12 poisonous needles and 18 other hidden weapons. I can also tell the places were they are hidden but I would not like to tell it in this civilised meeting hall. Along with that you all are laced with secret armours." They all looked shocked. Now it's our turn to chuckle.

"May be the young maidens will get swooned by your looks in your kingdom but they won't work on me." I added for good measure. "No wonder you are future monarch of Devgiri not your brother." He replied or more of rekindling the dosed flame. Before anyone can utter a single word I replied. "Atleast we are not members of family where brothers are after each other's blood." I said as the silence spread over the meeting. Rudradev gripped the arm of the throne on which he sat. Anger evident on his face. Look like I hit a nerve. Servers him well.